Profile for cnd > Reviews

Happy Stitch: 30 Felt & Fabric Projects for Everyday
Happy Stitch: 30 Felt & Fabric Projects for Everyday
by Jodie Rackley

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 21 April 2014
A lovely book,arrived on time,and contains plenty of great ideas for sewing projects to do with the class during the year..

Hoter Clip On Mock Camisoles Set of 3, Modesty Panel (Purple, pink, Beige)
Hoter Clip On Mock Camisoles Set of 3, Modesty Panel (Purple, pink, Beige)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 21 April 2014
They're grand,arrived on time.. But they're quite diddly and I find that they don't sit quite right.. But nonetheless handy to have!

Irregular Choice Womens Baby Beauty Pink/Black/Knit Boots 3975-1 6.5 UK, 40 EU
Irregular Choice Womens Baby Beauty Pink/Black/Knit Boots 3975-1 6.5 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 21 April 2014
Love these,arrived on time,if not early,,perfect fit and as always with irregular choice,always admired!! Go with jeans,skirts,dresses.. Love these boots!

Necco Sky Bar 1.5 oz/42 g (pack of 6)
Necco Sky Bar 1.5 oz/42 g (pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 21 April 2014
Taught the children all about America in school and these were great prizes for the projects at the end! Yum!

Myo Sock Monkey
Myo Sock Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Myo Sock Monkey (Toy)
Bought this for school,as a nice project for the end of the year.. Clear instructions and the kids loved making them.. Arrived on time..

Molecule-R Cuisine R-Evolution Kit
Molecule-R Cuisine R-Evolution Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars on time, 15 Dec. 2013
Arrived on time, in good condition, and I'm looking forward to what my brother will concoct when I give it to him as a birthday present!

Puregadgets© Womens Handbag Purse Travel Organiser Large Bag Liner Ladies (Green)
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars hidden charge, 15 Dec. 2013
I really love this, it is so handy, but I didn't like the way there was an extra charge of either p&p or vat or something.. I was only made aware of this when I got the e-mail to say that it was on the way, and I couldn't change my order.. A bit sly, as the reason I went with this company was because the product was cheaper..they got the money another way though! I would have been far cheaper going with a slightly more expensive product initially! I was soooooo cross but I do love the product....

Gems for Violin Ensembles: Easy Repertoire for Group Lessons (Book & CD)
Gems for Violin Ensembles: Easy Repertoire for Group Lessons (Book & CD)
by Helen Butterworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Dec. 2013
Great service, great book! Arrived on time and I need to fill up space on this review-excellent stuff all round!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2015 12:31 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 15 Dec. 2013
Not good quality.. It doesn't fit my kindle! I e-mailed and asked to return it for a return, I mentioned the poor quality and the fact that it didn't fit to them. E-mails back and forth, and I had to send them a photo of my kindle. No return and no refund-but they sent me another cover... So I now have 2 covers that don't fit my kindle.. I had thought this was an amazon kindle cover but it isn't.. My mistake I know, but they could have still refunded the money.... Very efficient at sending e-mails and replacements, but I wasn't happy with the quality or the result of my enquiry..