Profile for K. Goff > Reviews

Content by K. Goff

K. Goff (Prosperity, SC USA)

Skechers Go Walk 2 Spark Women's Walking Shoes - Blue, 6 UK (39 EU) (9 US)
Skechers Go Walk 2 Spark Women's Walking Shoes - Blue, 6 UK (39 EU) (9 US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Mar. 2015
Stretchy and comfortable.

HUAWEI ASCEND MATE 7 MT7-L09 MOONLIGHT SILVER 16GB FACTORY UNLOCKED SIMFREE 4G/LTE CELL PHONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this purchase, 29 Nov. 2014
The delivery service was quick, the phone arrived in perfect condition.
The Mate 7 is the easiest smart phone to set up that I have ever had - I am not sure if that is due to the phone or the services I use or both. But, I just popped in my Sim and storage card from my old phone connected to my wireless, and the magicians in the aether took care of getting all my apps, music, contacts, etc onto the phone with no effort from me. I was up and running within a 1/2 hour - the most I had to do was refresh my passwords. Personally, I find the user interface friendly and easy to use.
I love the instant sign-on with the fingerprint. No more hitting the power button then typing in a pin - I just lightly touch the back of the phone and it is on and ready to go. And my husband struggles to remember my pin so I can add his fingerprint too!
I do some gaming and the phone handles the game with high speed; no trouble except for a tendency to get a little warm when it is really cranking.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2014 12:06 PM GMT

Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Case, Abacus24-7 Huawei Mate 7 Wallet Case [Book Fold] Leather Huawei Mate 7 Cover [Flip Cover] with foldable Stand, Pockets for ID, Credit Cards - Black Flip Case for Huawei Ascend Mate 7
Offered by Abacus24-7

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 29 Nov. 2014
The openings are perfect for the Ascent Mate 7, the phone is protected and I do not have to carry a separate wallet. The closure is a little magnet which makes it very easy to open and close (no snaps to hassle with). Good product. Happy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2014 10:56 PM GMT

USA TODAY
USA TODAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app for the Kindle Fire HD, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: USA TODAY (App)
I tend to pull this up at least twice a day. Besides the headlines, I really like "The Day in Pictures" and the imbedded Weather app.

Mrs Crimble's Muffin and Sponge Mix 200 g (Pack of 5)
Mrs Crimble's Muffin and Sponge Mix 200 g (Pack of 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Like a corn muffin, 23 Feb. 2013
This tastes a lot like a corn muffin. I like the taste, but the texture tends to be a little crumbly.

Mrs Crimbles Pancake Mix 200 g (Pack of 10)
Mrs Crimbles Pancake Mix 200 g (Pack of 10)
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 23 Feb. 2013
I came across a recipe that called for gluten-free pancake mix (the recipe includes eggs, almond milk, light cream cheese, and flax seed) and used this mix. Now these are the only pancakes I make!

CAT Footwear Women's Keegan Hash Brown Fur Trimmed Boot P304409 8 UK
CAT Footwear Women's Keegan Hash Brown Fur Trimmed Boot P304409 8 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Breaking them in, 23 Feb. 2013
These are good sturdy boots, but very hard and stiff at the moment and a bit heavy. I took a 2-mile walk to break them in and came back with blisters. I have since put in some double cushion pads in the bottom and I am wearing them with double socks (luckily I bought them a bit roomy) and can wear them comfortably. They are a bit of a struggle to get on but there is a tie in the back that helps. On the plus side, they are warm and have good traction - which is what I was looking for... I am hoping they get softer as I break them in.

Trapped: The Iron Druid Chronicles: Book Five
Trapped: The Iron Druid Chronicles: Book Five

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the whole series, 30 Dec. 2012
After reading the first of the Iron Druid Chronicles, I quickly downloaded and read the rest of the series as well. Oberon has made me laugh out loud several times - it is simply enjoyable light reading.

Flow Free
Flow Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, simple, and addictive., 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
Enjoying it - colourful , easy to manipulate on Kindle Fire HD with good progression for those times when you need something to occupy or distract your mind.

The Legend Of Eli Monpress (Legend of Eli Monpress Collection Book 1)
The Legend Of Eli Monpress (Legend of Eli Monpress Collection Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and relaxing, 1 Sept. 2012
Reading the Eli Monpress series is a great way to relax with engaging characters in an interesting world. Rachel Aaron does a good job of carrying the tale at a fast and engaging pace. Light and fun.