Profile for Andrei > Reviews

Content by Andrei

Andrei

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
8 Pack Replacement Toothbrush Heads for Philips Sonicare ProResults by tillvex fits DiamondClean EasyClean and Many More HX6018
Offered by GDe Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly refommended, 12 April 2017
These guys are premium build and look and feel like perfect. Wtf Philips, why do you sell yours 10x the price.

Belk Extensive Type Laptop Suitable Kickstand Second-Gen Wood BookArc for MacBook Pro/Retina/Air Portable Laptop Stand with Thicker Slots for Generic Notebook,Lenovo Laptop Yoga Y50 ThinkPad Dell Laptop XPS Venue Inspiron ASUS Laptop(Dark Walnut)
Offered by Valentinus

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Awesomeness, 12 April 2017
It's wooden and looks premium (unlike the twelve south's plastic at double the price). It also looks pretty cool. It domes with two rubber middle pads that are easily interchangeable. My laptop is the retina version MbP and fits snugly. It's prettty mug perfect for my needs to be used next to my bed as a stand to save space. I'm living it so far.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Apple Watch 2 Case 42mm, Caseology [Vault Series] Rugged Protective Slim Shock Resistant TPU Bumper [Matte Black] for Apple Watch Series 2 - 42mm Only
Offered by Caseology® UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this case, 8 April 2017
Np fitting, well made, looks cool, fits snugly! I'm not a fan of cases but I keep breaking the glass so little choice and I really like this one :) even though I made a mistake and ordered the wrong version so the cutouts aren't perfect :(

Recommended!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2017 7:39 PM BST

Inmotion Unisex V8 Electric Unicycle, Black
Inmotion Unisex V8 Electric Unicycle, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars it seems well built and looks cool. I fell on it once however as it ..., 2 April 2017
The wheel is powerful enough for daily commutes. it seems well built and looks cool. I fell on it once however as it started jerking back and forth. I was told it could be due to battery being fully charged and going down hill.. I don't think it was downhill but battery was charged. Also under a week I have two major cracks and loads of scratches due to the wheel falling. I would recommend padding all over the wheel. Mine also didn't come with a UK plug, I need an adapter (bought my wheel on Aliexpress from China for £691 - delivery took over a month). When buying on Amazon be careful since there are scammers which amazon seems to be fighting but they keep coming back. My order was cancelled three times I think - they advertised it for £650 but the order kept being cancelled and I had a response from one of the sellers that their Amazon account got hacked.

SLIME PUNCTURE PREVENTOR
SLIME PUNCTURE PREVENTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Da green stuff goes in - good idea, 2 April 2017
This review is from: SLIME PUNCTURE PREVENTOR (Sports)
We've put the slime into the unicycle wheel x2 np. Haven't tested yet until we get a puncture obviously but the idea seems good on the outside. Side note; never spin your unicycle when when it's un-inflated!

Evo Fitness Knee Pads Support Guards MMA Volleyball Martial Arts Kick Boxing Muay Thai Wrestling (Large/XL)
Offered by Evo Fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Why so small.., 2 April 2017
These guards are effective but small. The manufacturer clearly made them for a different market - I got the largest ones and still find them a little smaller than ideal - they push into my legs a lot and are slightly uncomfortable.

Mammoth XT Fingerless Gel Padded / Shock Technology Gloves - Weight Lifting / Cycling / Rowing / Training Mitts - Medium Red
Offered by Kapsel

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 2 April 2017
These gloves are effective for my purpose. I unicycle in them and they protect me when i fall. They are semi-comfortable and good size foк my hands (small).

GROHE 27276000 Rainshower Icon 150 Hand Shower with 2 Spray Options
GROHE 27276000 Rainshower Icon 150 Hand Shower with 2 Spray Options

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 2 April 2017
A really good shower head with extended warranty. Been using it for over year now. Has two settings of water flow intensity. Bought two more for my landlord, he loves it - asked to buy it form me. Would recommend at £46.

HealthAid Chamomile 2240mg 60 Vegetarian Tablets
HealthAid Chamomile 2240mg 60 Vegetarian Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 16 Feb. 2017
I've been taking these for a month or maybe a bit less. It's always hard I find it to review pills but I'm still alive and feel like they are of benefit.

Infinicase EU Earthed 2-Pin to UK 3-Pin AC Plug Adapter with 13A Fuse CEE 7/7 CEE 7/4 Type F Schuko Germany, Spain, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Russia to UK Continental European Standard to UK Plug adapter (1 Pack)
Offered by cybot_x1024