Profile for B. Broderick > Reviews

Content by B. Broderick

B. Broderick "Brod" (NorthWales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Visitors (1997)
The Visitors (1997)
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have the full album again, 9 April 2016
This review is from: The Visitors (1997) (Audio CD)
I had this album on vinyl years ago lent it out and never get it back. Though I had some of the tracks on compilation cds it was great to get the full album again. I am really happy and won't be lending this one out.

Nights From The Alhambra DVD+2CD
Nights From The Alhambra DVD+2CD
Dvd ~ Loreena Mckennitt

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic concert., 9 April 2016
I watched this concert a few times online, the streaming didn't do it justice so I treated myself to this dvd, it is so much better a real joy to watch and listen to. A must for any Loreena fan.

Office Suite 2016 Home Student Professional Powered by Apache OpenOfficeTM for PC Microsoft Windows 10 8.1 8 7 Vista XP 32 64 Bit & Mac OS X
Offered by PixelClassics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great programme, 9 April 2016
I bought this programme to go on a new computer, all I needed was something to do word processing which is compatible with word. This programme fits the bill and also has other applications which I may never use. For the price it is great, it loaded as per the instructions and each application comes up when selected, it is just what I was looking for.

Core Products Ltd Dovedale Ottoman Storage Chest DD540
Core Products Ltd Dovedale Ottoman Storage Chest DD540
Offered by FIMU

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pine storage/ toy chest., 10 Mar. 2015
We took a chance on this item as no dimensions were given in the description, after comparing it with pictures of similar items and as it was half price we decided to order it. It was ordered at 11pm dispatched by 9am the next morning and as it was on a 1 day delivery at the firms cost arrived a lunchtime the next day. I had no problem putting the chest together on my own taking just over the 40 minutes estimated.

The chest is made of good quality pine with no defects, all the marker holes lined up though I used a bradawl to give starts to the screws. once assembled the chest was sturdy and we liked the look of it, perfect for bedding storage which is what we bought it for. It turned out to be a similar size to other chests we looked at.

We would recommend this chest.

Britax Adventure Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat - Black Thunder
Britax Adventure Group 2/3 Highback Booster Car Seat - Black Thunder

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CAR SEAT, 15 July 2014
We bought this seat for our 3 and a half year old grandson who was outgrowing his old seat. It was delivered well packed on estimate. We put it in the car yesterday and our grandson loved it, he particularly liked the fact he is held.in with the cars 3 point seat belt rather than the harness making him feel more grown up, the cups were also a hit with him. I found the seat easy to adjust to my car and feel it is a good buy and would recommend it, the fact it was half price was a big hit with us.

Silvancé - Women's 2pcs Jewellry Set - Pendant Necklace 18", Earrings - 925 Sterling Silver - Genuine Black Sapphire - P3847S-E2263S_SSR

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sapphire set, 15 July 2014
I bought this set for my wife for our 45th wedding anniversary in September, it is the sapphire anniversary so I looked for something with a sapphire stone to mark the anniversary. My wife likes silver as much as gold so when I showed her this set she said she liked it. It arrived well packed in a jewelry box inside a cardboard outer box. My wife loves the set and thinks the dark blue colour is beautiful, the stones are over a carat each and really stand out. I am also made up with the price which was greatly reduced All round a bargain. Many thanks to the seller for excellent all round service.

ASUS Google NEXUS 7 (Version 1) Tablet Case with Built-In PropUp Stand & Magnetic Sleep Sensors - from G-HUB - ZEBRA Print (Limited Edition) Cover for ORIGINAL Google ASUS NEXUS 7 Tablet - 2012 Release (All Models Including: 16GB / 32GB , 3G / 4G , BlueTooth / LTE / WiFi models, etc. ) - Package Includes BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars The case itself looks well made and fits the tablet nicely. My wife whom it is a gift for ..., 13 July 2014
Fast dispatch, arrived the day before the estimate, very pleasing. The case itself looks well made and fits the tablet nicely. My wife whom it is a gift for loves the zebra print which she chose herself, the only negative is the strong smell of plastic which despite airing out is still present, though reducing over the days, hopefully it will disappear soon.

I do not feel the smell is a negative on the seller's part who after all is selling a sealed package.

MOFRED® 6 Pack Screen Protectors for Nexus 7 Tablet with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card Nexus 7-2012 Version
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars the sellers service was excellent and the protectors are just the ticket, 13 July 2014
Bought as a gift for my wife's new tablet, the sellers service was excellent and the protectors are just the ticket. No complaints at all.

Keel Toys 30cm Westie
Keel Toys 30cm Westie

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's own Westie, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Keel Toys 30cm Westie (Toy)
We bought this for our grandson who loves our Westie to bits, he likes it a lot. It seems well made and is soft and cuddly, he nearly didn't get it as our Westie took a shine to it and tried to get it. It was super fast delivery arriving 2 days after ordering well packed in a plastic bag inside an Amazon box which for free super saver delivery is brilliant. We would recommend this toy.

(OTODEX) Veterinary Ear Drops 14ml
(OTODEX) Veterinary Ear Drops 14ml
Offered by Cave Hill Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff, 20 Jan. 2014
We feel this is the best ear drops for our dog, it works after a few applications. It is far better than other brand drops we have bought. We recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3