Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Sure Health and Beauty Comfisure Thermoplastic Hot Water Bottle
Sure Health and Beauty Comfisure Thermoplastic Hot Water Bottle
Offered by Chemist-net

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS, 10 Nov. 2016
I have a severe latex and rubber allergy and they sent me a RUBBER hot water bottle. Smelt it as soon as I opened the outer packaging. Thankfully the other half was there to rescue me.. but I am now covered in blisters and ulcers.. thanks!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ghost in the Mask (The Ghosts Book 8)
Ghost in the Mask (The Ghosts Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love fantasy? Buy this fantastic start to an epic series!, 3 Feb. 2014
Having purchased demonsouled on a whim I had little hopes for this being anything more than average. I don't think I have ever been so wrong.
A definite must for fantasy lovers out there (think Eddings, Feist etc) based in a land where magic truelly exists, Knights are still valiant (mostly) this has been a wonderful journey for me.
I've literally just read the last of the 7 books and was kept interested all the way through. Plenty of plot twists, new and old characters along the way. A bit of magic, a little romance and a whole heap of excitement!

There are a few minor typos but nothing too bad and was little more than a minor irritation.

And all of this (7 books) for little more than the cost of one hardback.

I'm just about to start on the ghost stories and if it's half as good as this I'll be happy.

Shortened version - LOVE FANTASY? BUY THIS!