Profile for Louise Roach > Reviews

Diono Easy View Mirror
Diono Easy View Mirror
Offered by Hello Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 3 Mar. 2013
I love this mirror. I travel alot so this is perfect to see my little boy and he loves looking at me too. Its great bacause i have adjusted it so that i can see him in the rear view mirror when driving and also in the passenger seat when my husband is driving.

Lamaze Activity Spiral
Lamaze Activity Spiral

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to keep baby entertained in the pram or car sea, 3 Mar. 2013
I love lamaze and have many of their toys for my son. I travel to London from Cornwall to see my family so needed something to keep him entertained. The only reason i give this a 4 star is because it doesnt stay in place on the car seat handle, it falls to one side as doesnt have any grip - also it doesnt have much give so when my son is trying to put it in his mouth when in the pram he gets a bit frustrated because it doesnt stretch that far.

Fancy A Snuggle 'Best Daddy Fathers Day Birthday Gift' Clip On Back Cover Hard Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 19 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my husband from our son at christmas - its actually pretty good for the price. It fits the Iphone 4 perfectly and the colour of wording seems good and not faided.

KITCHEN SIEVE SALAD VEGETABLE WASHER. COLLECT POTATO PEELINGS. SINK ATTACHMENT
KITCHEN SIEVE SALAD VEGETABLE WASHER. COLLECT POTATO PEELINGS. SINK ATTACHMENT
Offered by forestfox_trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for small amounts of veg, 19 Jan. 2013
I like this little washer, i use it for draining veg. I have 2 problems with this product which are the suction doesnt stick to the sink that well and the end plastic is bent very easy. I didnt spend alot on this though so cant really complain.

Surfit Unisex Baby UV 50+ Romper Suit,navy , 0-6 Months
Surfit Unisex Baby UV 50+ Romper Suit,navy , 0-6 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps baby warm, 19 Jan. 2013
I bought this as i took my son swimming at 2.5 months so wanted to keep him as warm as possible. This done the job perfectly. He was lovely, comfy and warm being in the pool for 35 mins and then was warm from the pool to changing room. Reason for 4* rather than 5 is the difficuly in taking it off once wet. Very sticky to the body espesially when trying to undress a wriggly baby. But then suppose thats what you get with a rash material. Would highly reccommend this to friends and family.

Baby Boum Large Double Layered Cotton Rich Towel and Lightweight Blanket (Rich Turquoise Blue, 75 x 100cm)
Offered by Fulton DS Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft, 19 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my baby boy as he was getting too big for the baby towels with hoods. This is perfect for after the bath and large enough for me to wrap him up in. I havent yet used it swimming or on the beach but im sure it will live up to my expectations. Its very light and drys very quickly. Love it!!

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Mini Four Sided Grater 6cm
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Mini Four Sided Grater 6cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for grating my spices, 19 Jan. 2013
I bought this mini grater for grating my spices for cooking, mainly nutmeg and ginger. This little grater is perfect for that as its small.

Only Fools and Horses Del Boy Dressing Gown
Only Fools and Horses Del Boy Dressing Gown
Offered by Gadget Grotto

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for my londoner dad, 21 Oct. 2012
bought this for my dads birthday - he loves only fools and horses and i thought this would be a great gift for him. He loves it and said its very comfy but it does come up quite big. Great gift for any wheeler dealer dad x

Willow Tree Dad and New Born Baby Figurine
Willow Tree Dad and New Born Baby Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for New Dad, 21 Oct. 2012
I bought this for my husband as we just had a little boy. He loves it and so do i especially as i collect willow figures. So suppose it was a little gift for myself too. Its a beautiful and thouhgtful gift for any new dad and doesnt break the bank. Love it

Handmade Baby Blue Dog Card - Fair Trade
Handmade Baby Blue Dog Card - Fair Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card for my husband on birth of our baby boy, 21 Oct. 2012
I bought this little card for my husband as a 'new dad' Its a small beautifuly hand made card which is blank inside to write your own message for whatever you decide. Very cute.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8