Profile for Mrs. G. C. Jenkins > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Reader's Digest Children's Book of Insects and Spiders
The Reader's Digest Children's Book of Insects and Spiders
by Matthew Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning, superbly informative and VERY educational, extensive information and pictures on each insect, 6 July 2017
Absolutely outstanding book. I cannot recommend this book high enough. Amazingly detailed on each insect with fantastic photographs and much more in-depth information. Fantastic for children and adults alike, extremely educational. Sheer brilliance is this book. Go and buy it ! you will not be dissappointed. I keep picking it up myself and reading/looking through it - it's addictive.....

Alan Dunn's Celebration Cakes: Beautiful Designs for Weddings, Anniversaries, and Birthdays
by Alan Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT WITH STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO MAKING A ..., 27 Mar. 2017
OUTSTANDING. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT WITH STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO MAKING A FABULOUS SELECTION OF STUNNING FLOWERS. VERY INFORMATIVE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK. I HAVE SINCE ORDERED A FEW OTHERS OF ALAN DUNN'S ICING FLOWER BOOKS....

Mayfair Pagan for Women Perfume 3ml
Mayfair Pagan for Women Perfume 3ml

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMEND. A WONDERFUL TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE AS ITS PERFUMED AROMA WAFTS BEAUTIFULLY SO MANY COMMENT ON HOW LOVELY IT IS, 7 Oct. 2015
Takes me back to the late sixties/seventies....heavenly smell just as I remember it (it use to be called PAGAN by PICOT) now by MAYFAIR. HIGHLY RECOMMEND .

Recipes from my Mother for my Daughter
Recipes from my Mother for my Daughter
by Lisa Faulkner

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BOTHER ! NOTHING NEW IN RECIPES, BORING.....FAR TOO MANY FAMILY PHOTOS ON EVERY OTHER PAGE, 7 Oct. 2015
NOTHING NEW HERE, NOT KEEN ON FAMILY PICTURES ON EVERY OTHER PAGE EITHER AS LOVELY AS THEY ARE...FOUND THE BOOK VERY BORING SO MUCH SO, IM GIVING IT TO CHARITY. HAVING SAID THAT, THE SELLER IS TRUSTWORTHY, SUPERFAST SHIPPING, WELL PACKAGED.

Pastry
Pastry
by Michel Roux

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS BOOK/RECIPES FROM ONE OF THE BEST...., 7 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Pastry (Hardcover)
Fabulous recipes, ideas from one of the best. Highly recommend, trustworthy seller, superfast shipping.

I Am Scout: The Biography of Harper Lee
I Am Scout: The Biography of Harper Lee
by Charles J Shields

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, BUY THE BOOK, WELL WORTH THE READ, 7 Oct. 2015
Brilliant, well worth buying, you'll have to buy the book as I don't want to spoil your read of it....... superfast shipping, well wrapped, trustworthy seller.

Cake Pops: Ideas and recipes for birthdays, weddings, Christmas, kids' parties and much more
by The Australian Women's Weekly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2015
Great little book with lovely ideas. Quality item sent, superfast shipping. Highly recommend book, and trustworthy seller.

Lace Silicone Mold Mould Sugar Craft Cake Fondant Cake Decorating Love Heart #610 [version:x7.7] by DELIAWINTERFEL
Offered by DeliaWinterfel

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING QUALITY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND, 7 Oct. 2015
Absolutely outstanding in it's quality, huge size, service and superfast delivery. Highly recommend product, and trustworthy seller A*****

Einhell 750W Electric Tiller with 20cm depth and 30cm width
Einhell 750W Electric Tiller with 20cm depth and 30cm width

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding performance on my extremely heavy black, grey and red clay in my garden, 12 April 2014
I can categorically highly recommend this tiller. it has done what I never thought possible. it has outstanding performance on my extremely heavy black, grey and red clay in my garden and between this tiller and perlite ( I buy in 100 litre bags from amazon site at £17.99 a bag extremely cheap compared to very many other sellers). I now have very user friendly soil like bread crumbs.Prior to this I couldn't even put a spade in it as it was like concrete and would bounce back at me - now I enjoy my gardening..you will not regret buying this

Storey's Horse-lovers Encyclopedia
Storey's Horse-lovers Encyclopedia
by Deborah Burns

5.0 out of 5 stars My Great Niece loved it, 1 April 2014
My Great Niece loved this book. Contains everything you need to know. Well documented and very informative, educational. A must for all who love horses. Well packaged, super fast shipping. Highly recommend this book and seller

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4