Profile for Ben Harris > Reviews

Content by Ben Harris

Ben Harris

Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD (PC)
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD (PC)
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 30 Mar. 2014
I honestly cannot quite believe this, for the equipment alone it is more than worth it, great solution to making analogue transfers to a file format. With the software too its unbelievable! I have had no problems with the software, it runs reasonably quickly. Being used to Avid, editing is a little limited but its doable and you can export in just about any format that might be useful to transfer to Avid, ie, mp4. Wonderful piece of equipment.

Avid Media Composer Keyboard by Editors Keys SALE
Avid Media Composer Keyboard by Editors Keys SALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable solution, works with MC7, 30 Mar. 2014
I bought this for use with Avid 5 but despite what it says on the box it is compatible with Avid MC7, and I guess why wouldn't it be, its essentially just a keyboard. Well worth the purchase. At first I thought it might be a bit flimsy but it feels nice to use and I have had no problems with it at all.

Transcend 1TB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Military-Grade Shock Resistance Portable Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars 1TB of Military grade joy!!, 30 Mar. 2014
What can I say, it works time and time again. No problems at all with it. Comes with a dual USB cable, one for transfer and one for power but it has always worked with just any cable for me, this might be different with certain laptops but I have not found this to be the case after several months of using it. Excellent value!!!

Transcend All-in-1 Multi-Card Reader Device (SDHC/SDXC/MSXC USB 3.0) Black
Transcend All-in-1 Multi-Card Reader Device (SDHC/SDXC/MSXC USB 3.0) Black

5.0 out of 5 stars tiny and sexy, 30 Mar. 2014
This is a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be which is no bad thing. It has so many slots that its unlikely you will need another card. Transfers are very quick and its a reliable piece of equipment.

SP Gadgets Unisex Adult POV Storage Case - Black, One Size
SP Gadgets Unisex Adult POV Storage Case - Black, One Size
Offered by XLP XTreme Label Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for hero 3+, 30 Mar. 2014
Fits my hero 3+ in very nicely. This also has pre-cut sections for if you have the older models so you just need to remove these extra bits and hey presto, it will fit! My only problem is that there is so much space in my case that I will have a buy a few peripheral to fill it up... Oh well ;)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 30 Mar. 2014
I was sceptical but they actually worked! This was way better value than buying official cartridges! Individually wrapped too, no problems with them at all!!