Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah

Garden Games Giant Snakes and Ladders educational fun board game- 3m x 3m PVC Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 20 Aug. 2015
Great fun as long as you have someone to run after the ball or you can remember where you were on the board.

Leifheit Parat Kitchen Roll Holder Plus
Leifheit Parat Kitchen Roll Holder Plus
Offered by Amazing Savings EU

5.0 out of 5 stars You cant beat leifheit, 27 Nov. 2012
Having had a similar holder for over 10 years which only held 30mm rolls, but was always good to use, I tried to find another holder which held 35mm rolls without much sucsess and one total disaster. So I decided to revert to leifheit, resigning myself to having to go further afield to buy cling film! When I got the holder I found that it will take 35mm roll (deep joy). I should have stuck to leifheit in the first place. The only problem i have found with this holder is that it is very fiddly to put the selotape in and hold the bags in at tge same time. However I didnt buy it for these features so I m not too worried about this.

The Perils of Morning Coffee: An Isabel Dalhousie story (Isabel Dalhousie Novels)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quick read, 27 Nov. 2012
I hadn't realised it was a short story when i ordered it. Still has the usual gentle and thoughtful style so I enjoyed reading it.

The Snow Child
The Snow Child

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Snow Child (Kindle Edition)
Really liked this book. Not too sentimental and with some questions not totally answered, but left to your own imagination.

Hannibal: Rome's Worst Nightmare
Hannibal: Rome's Worst Nightmare
Dvd ~ Edward Bazalgette

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent docu/drama, 18 Oct. 2012
I remember catching the end of this programme some years ago on the tv and thought how good it was then. So when my daughter opted to study GCSE ancient history and the topic of Hannibal came up I thought I would order it. We both watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it. The documentary side added to the story, while the drama carried the tale along, helping you to understand the motives behind the man who is mainly known for his elephants.I would recommend this DVD even if you aren't studying ancient history!

Stardust
Stardust

5.0 out of 5 stars Stardust, kindle version, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Stardust (Kindle Edition)
I loved the film Stardust and so thought I would read the book. It didn't disappoint. Although the storyline was slightly different from the film (as often happens)I really enjoyed it and was guilty of still reading it when I should have been doing other things! The writing style is very enjoyable and it is very interesting to be going from a modern world that feels old to a more ancient fantasy world.