Profile for Bikerangel > Reviews

10 x BRITWEAR® Child Baby Main Plug Socket Plastic Safety Cover
10 x BRITWEAR® Child Baby Main Plug Socket Plastic Safety Cover
Offered by Top Value Prices

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to remove by baby., 3 Sept. 2012
You get what you pay for. They are cheap, they go in easily but come out just as easily. I suppose they give me a few seconds to realise what my baby is doing before he gets them out!!

Spectra Breast Shield Set
Spectra Breast Shield Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 May 2012
Been using these regularly for 5 months now, still working well and in good condition but buy plenty of bottles if you intend to pump regularly to save faffing by putting milk into storage bags.Spectra Breastmilk Storage Bottles (Pack of 5)

The Attachment Parenting Book (Sears Parenting Library)
The Attachment Parenting Book (Sears Parenting Library)
by William Sears

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support for worried mums., 30 May 2012
If you are surrounded by people who keep telling you that you are spoiling your baby, that you are holding them too much, that it is healthy for them to exercise their lungs by crying and other such annoying or old fashioned advice then this is a good book for you, especially if you are a first time mum who wants to follow their instincts and believe that what a young baby wants is what they need. Gives the confidence and some scientific back up to throw in people's faces when you reach the point that you can no longer smile and say thank you for your opinion, then totally ignore it!!! Four stars purely because some of the facts and advice is just obvious!!

BabyBjorn Highchair (White)
BabyBjorn Highchair (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 May 2012
I love this chair. When we bought it we had never put our baby in a high chair and was therefore a little lost for which to buy. So glad we got this one now that we have used others while eating out. We almost didn't buy it after reading the review that said it was too low to sit at the table... goodness knows how high their table is but is perfect at ours. My 6 month old loves his chair, he is well supported and happy in it. Yes it is expensive (and the next best high chair we have used is just 15 quid from IKEA!!!) but if easy cleaning, good looking, safe and folding is what you are looking for, get this.

H & L Russel Ltd Underbed Chest with Zip Fastening, Pink with Light Pink Trim
H & L Russel Ltd Underbed Chest with Zip Fastening, Pink with Light Pink Trim

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 25 April 2012
As I expected on most counts but a little thinner than I was expecting to be honest, but for that price what can you expect!

Tiny Tillia Pink Tulip Baby Changing Shoulder Bag
Tiny Tillia Pink Tulip Baby Changing Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 25 April 2012
I have never owned a different one so can't compare, but this bag has loads of space, lots of pockets so you can find things quickly, it is well made and worth the money. My only problem was that the bottle warmer was too small for tommy tipee bottles, but since I am breast feeding it is not that much of a problem!

The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
by Elizabeth Pantley

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge help for tired mums., 25 April 2012
I purchased this book out of desperation due to lack of sleep. My baby was waking up every hour and a half and I could not understand why, this book explained why. It helped to understand what was going on before attempting to fix it so it is worth reading properly and not just skipping to the solutuions page. My little one now wakes up on average 2 or three times a night, a massive improvement in only a couple of weeks. I also purchased the no cry nap solution book.

Tommee Tippee Hygiene Plus Gift Pack
Tommee Tippee Hygiene Plus Gift Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what you expect., 25 April 2012
This product is sturdy and practical. It does what you would expect and I am happy with my purchase. I only gave four stars just due to the cost of buying more refill bags.

The No-Cry Nap Solution: Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems (Pantley)
by Elizabeth Pantley

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas, 25 April 2012
This book really helped me understand what was going on inside my little boys head. It gives a really clear description of specific problems that makes you realise you are not alone. For inexperienced mums like me or mums who have never had a baby that just won't sleep I say buy this.

Bright Starts Biscotti Baby Portable Swing
Bright Starts Biscotti Baby Portable Swing

4.0 out of 5 stars As it appears., 30 Dec. 2011
I am happy with my purchase. My baby has been rocked to sleep a few times. Maybe cream isn't. the best colour for a baby with explosive poops!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4