Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
April Rain
April Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars April Rain, 1 July 2016
This review is from: April Rain (Audio CD)
I have only recently got into this kind of music and I decided to give Delain a try because I had not heard them before. There is nothing on the album that I dislike. The singer has a fantastic voice and I could listen to her all day. I will be playing it for a long time to come.

Goosebumps [Blu-ray] [2016]
Goosebumps [Blu-ray] [2016]
Dvd ~ Jack Black
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Goosebumps, 1 July 2016
I had feared that this would be a dreadful film, so I streamed it to keep the cost down. I found it to be highly entertaining and just a good family film. It is a typical children's film with an edge of scariness about it without being terrifying. It is very entertaining and it held my attention all the way through. I watch films to be entertained and this one worked for me, hence the 5-star rating.

Deadpool
Deadpool
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead funny pool, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Deadpool (Amazon Video)
If you are fed up of watching the goody two shoes politically correct films then watch this for a change. It is NOT PC at all and I found it very funny indeed. I will certainly be watching it again to try to catch the jokes that I missed the first time around. It does make you cringe at times and curl your toes up but you will laugh out loud. The CGI is fabulous and there are plenty of action scenes. Definitely one for the private library of films.

Exposed [Blu-ray]
Exposed [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Ana de Armas

3.0 out of 5 stars Exposed - as not being very good., 30 April 2016
This review is from: Exposed [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I buy films to be entertained in one way or another and this just did not hit the mark . There is a very nice twist in the tail at the end that suddenly explains the whole story, so it is not all bad. The storyline had the potential to be very good but overall it is just too slow. It is not a film that I would want to watch for a second time. I can see why the actors went along with it and in their eyes it probably worked whilst they were filming it. Sadly it does not work as an overall film. A shame but there it is.

Science of Discworld III: Darwin's Watch (The Science of Discworld Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fact and fiction mixed, 29 April 2016
A light hearted mixture of fiction and science fact. If anyone wanted to learn some factual science but was frightened of being bored, or thinks it is too hard, then read these books. You would not be disappointed.

International Garden Photographer of the Year Collection Nine (IGPOTY 9)
International Garden Photographer of the Year Collection Nine (IGPOTY 9)
by Tyrone McGlinchey

5.0 out of 5 stars IGPY for first class images, 20 April 2016
Another selection of first class images that fill you with inspiration. Well, they make me want to go out and do better with my camera anyway.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Limited Edition Dark Side Artwork Sleeve) [Blu-ray ] [2015]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic addition to the series., 20 April 2016
A very fitting addition to the series. Enough nostalgia but with hard hitting action scenes as well as humour. I will be watching it again shortly.

The Photographer's Guide to Scotland - Skye, Glen Coe & the Trossachs
The Photographer's Guide to Scotland - Skye, Glen Coe & the Trossachs
by Ellen Bowness

5.0 out of 5 stars The Photographer's Guide to Scotland, 10 April 2016
This is a very nice little book. Packed full of information, in fact everything you will need for a good day out at the target points. I know all of the regions pretty well but the book included some locations that I had missed in the past, so I will follow these up with interest. It is a small, light weight, book that will fit into a map pocket with ease. The maps and descriptions are first class and I have little doubt that this will be a top selling book in this category.

Extra Large 36" Holdall Suitcase Duffle Camping Storage Sports Bag Lightweight Holdall 234L (Black)
Offered by LuggageCentreUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Duffle Camping bag, 9 Mar. 2016
This is a big bag and I use it to put my portable 6m planetarium in it. The material is thinner than I expected and the zip does not look all that robust. Having said that it is doing the job I want it to do and shows no signs of turning its toes up. For the price I don't think you can go far wrong and it has the added feature of having a clip strap across the middle that others do not have. I also use a couple of straps to help but you can easily do without those for general use.

The Last Witch Hunter [Blu-ray] [2015]
The Last Witch Hunter [Blu-ray] [2015]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel

5.0 out of 5 stars The Last Witch Hunter, 9 Mar. 2016
I buy films to be entertained and this one certainly hits the nail on the head. I enjoyed it so much I intend to watch it again later this week. The storyline is good along with the acting. The special effects are superb (and I just love CGI). I thought the pace of the action was just about perfect. You get some films that leave you drained and others that don't have enough but this is about right (in my humble opinion). So it's 5-stars from me and I cannot wait to see it again. A superb film - buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20