Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Lee Filters Neutral Density ND1.2
Lee Filters Neutral Density ND1.2
Offered by TEAMWORK DIGITAL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee 1.2 ND filter, 14 Feb. 2015
If you buy Lee filters you buy the Rolls Royce of filters. This one is not advertised generally by the company and it beats me why they don't. As far as I was concerned there was a gap between the 0.9 ND filter and the 6-stop version. This one fills the gap nicely and is made to their own unbeatable standard.

Music Of Light
Music Of Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Music of Light, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Music Of Light (Audio CD)
I cannot find anything to complain about with this album. The vocals are terrific and the instrumental side is first class. They have their own sound and it is one that you want to listen to many times. A terrific job ladies, you should be proud of it.

Black Is the Colour
Black Is the Colour
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Black is the colour, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Black Is the Colour (Audio CD)
A mixture of female vocals and metal music with a touch of Epica. I have tried to find something that I do not like about this album and I have failed. I have listened to it several times and I will look out now for any other albums that they have done. Great album.

Lucy [Blu-ray] [2014]
Lucy [Blu-ray] [2014]
Dvd ~ Scarlett Johansson

5.0 out of 5 stars Science Fiction as it Should be., 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lucy [Blu-ray] [2014] (Blu-ray)
I watch a lot of science fiction films and this has to be at the top of the tree. Terrific special effects too. The acting is top notch and the storyline is really good. I believe that this is how science fiction should be and I will be watching it again. It was a bit quirky at the start with snaps of films relating to what was meant by certain phrases but I just accepted them and thought that it was a truly wonderful sci-fi film. Probably one of the best I have ever seen. I cannot rate it highly enough. I think those that have give it a poor rating just do not get it - maybe I am lucky and do.

Reaper Man: (Discworld Novel 11) (Discworld series)
Reaper Man: (Discworld Novel 11) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Reaper Man, 9 Jan. 2015
If you like the Discworld novels you will love this one. Once into the series of books it is difficult not to want to carry on with them. Pratchett takes you into a crazy world and the novels take you away from the trials and tribulations of your own. Enjoy.

Consign to Oblivion
Consign to Oblivion

5.0 out of 5 stars Consign to Oblivion, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Consign to Oblivion (Audio CD)
If you like the work of Epica you will love this album. I really enjoy listening to their music and this album is up there with the rest of them in standard. Great job Epica.

Hogfather: (Discworld Novel 20) (Discworld series)
Hogfather: (Discworld Novel 20) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hogfather - Brilliant Book, 9 Jan. 2015
Hogfather is essentially an alternative Father Christmas story. It is run on many different levels of storyline and to be frank I think it is one of the best Discworld novels that I have read. If you like the Discworld novels you will love this one. As I finished it I was left thinking that it was quite possibly a stroke of pure genius. You would benefit from reading the other novels before this one but it can be read on its own.

Developing Vision & Style: A Landscape Photography Masterclass: A Masterclass in Landscape Photography (Light & Land)
by Joe Cornish

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and vision., 3 Jan. 2015
Vision and style are very much a personal thing and this is one point that is emphasised in this book. It was interesting to read the differing accounts of how people come to their style and how they see it themselves. There are some wonderful images in the book and also some that I would have probably deleted from my files, which just makes the point again of how these things are individual taste. I think it also makes the point that you either need to be in the right place at the right time by luck, or by planning. Overall an interesting book and worth reading.

THE CLASSICAL CONSPIRACY
THE CLASSICAL CONSPIRACY

5.0 out of 5 stars The Classical Conspiracy., 1 Jan. 2015
This live version album is an absolute delight to listen to. Whoever sorted out the sound quality did a superb job. The first disc has mainly classical music but also some vocals about 2/3 of the way through. The second disc is all vocals and to the same high standard as the first disc. I think this has now become my favourite album from Epica. Superb.

The Photographer's Guide to the Peak District
The Photographer's Guide to the Peak District
by Edward Alan Bowness

5.0 out of 5 stars Peak District photo location guide., 1 Jan. 2015
This is another book in the series of The Photographer's Guide and is of the same high standard as the rest. High quality images accompanied by maps and descriptions of how to get there. If you are into landscape photography as I am then these will be an invaluable guide. You can plan out a whole days photoshoot without getting out of your chair.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20