Profile for T. Davis > Reviews

Content by T. Davis

T. Davis "tobycdavis" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Secrets Of The Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect and Communicate with your Baby
by Melinda Blau

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 10 April 2014
While it would be impossible to follow this book down to a t, there is a lot of useful information on here. After reading this I found that my baby does have a cycle of eating, playing and sleeping as suggested by the author and what helped the most was pointers on how to tell if your baby is tired.

Chicco Baby Manicure Set Scissor Mini Nail Clipper File in Pink Blue or White (Pink)

3.0 out of 5 stars Item good, price however.., 10 April 2014
This is a good set for the price and I was happy with purchase. However I found these in my local pharmacy for £1.99! Can't help but feel the price charged here is a little on the steep side but I guess if you lived far away from shops it's free delivery so not too bad.

Crocs Women's A-Leigh Leather Scarlet Wedges 11848-60K-420 4 UK
Crocs Women's A-Leigh Leather Scarlet Wedges 11848-60K-420 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable heels, 22 Aug. 2012
I initially got this in red but it was the wrong size. I normally wear 4.5 in sandals and size 4 was just too small but size 5 is perfect. Amazon didn't have any size 5's in stock so I got them elsewhere, they're very comfortable and stylish. What I like most about these is that they don't squash your toes like other peeptoe sandals so my toes can breathe! Wish they were a bit cheaper but no regrets.

The Shield - Season 3 [DVD] [2007]
The Shield - Season 3 [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Michael Chiklis
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Things get murkier and murkier..., 24 Oct. 2011
If you've followed the series so far you'll know the various story strands that are involved so far. These strands become frayed even further with every character now seeming to have some secret or other to hide or ulterior motive to conceal. The main story arc follows the fallout from the Armenian money train robbery. This series gets better and better.

Townsend Toulouse 17" 18 Speed Womens Bike
Townsend Toulouse 17" 18 Speed Womens Bike

1.0 out of 5 stars Buckled wheels, 23 Oct. 2008
When this came the first time, both wheels were buckled and wouldn't spin straight. It seemed a nice bike otherwise, so I asked for a replacement. And then what do you know, exactly the same problem! I don't know whether the manufacturer is at fault or the storage people, but whatever it is, please sort it out!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor build quality, 23 Sept. 2008
You get exactly what you pay for. The components are cheap and not built to last. The saddle stopped being waterproof and became a sponge for rain after a couple of months. The tyres need pumping up far more regularly than my other bike. The gears don't change smoothly at all with very low and very high gears inaccessible. It's not a death-trap, just cheaply made.

Skechers Calies Women's Spinners
Skechers Calies Women's Spinners

2.0 out of 5 stars To be worn occasionally, 4 July 2008
I had to resell these after wearing it for a day. The soles are comfortable but the upper really rubbed my skin, leaving blisters and marks. I walked quite a lot, that could've been the problem. Otherwise, they have very comfy soles and look good. I wouldn't recommend them for prolonged wear.

Kangaroos Cable Women's
Kangaroos Cable Women's

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with mine, 4 July 2008
This review is from: Kangaroos Cable Women's (Shoes)
I haven't walked in them yet, but they're practical, looks good and not as boring as ballet pumps. After reading lots of reviews about sizes, I'm glad I chose a size down as I'm 4.5 and I can see size 5 would be too big. Not sure if they can be recommended for wider feet.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2008 9:59 AM BST

British Eagle Bolero Dual Suspension 24" 18 Speed Girls Bike
British Eagle Bolero Dual Suspension 24" 18 Speed Girls Bike

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so sturdy.., 9 April 2008
The bike looked nice after having put it together but after riding it for a month I can spot some faults with it. I'm an adult but because of my short height prefer to ride girl's bikes. First of all every time I change the gear the chain makes a sound and on one occasion, it actually fell off! Another time, while riding uphill, the pedal fell off and I had to walk all the way home. These incidents have put me off somewhat, although I'm sure it would be very difficult to buy a bike at this price.

Napoleon Dynamite [DVD]
Napoleon Dynamite [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Heder
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars "Gosh!", 18 April 2006
This review is from: Napoleon Dynamite [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this film. Its quite possibly my favourite comedy of all time. The humour is gentle but constantly there. It is also highly quotable. Top banana, people.

Page: 1 | 2