Profile for GlobeTrotterGirl > Reviews

Content by GlobeTrotterGirl

GlobeTrotterGirl "globetrotter girl"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bio D Washing Up Liquid 750 ml (Pack of 3)
Bio D Washing Up Liquid 750 ml (Pack of 3)
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Aug. 2017
After my favourite product became no longer available on Amazon, I thought I will give this one a go. It is even better than the other brand. I really like it. It is effective, efficient, gentle on the hands and just overall good product. Definitely buying again.

Gunz Ivanka Roasted and Salted Sunflower Seeds, 400 g
Gunz Ivanka Roasted and Salted Sunflower Seeds, 400 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, 21 Aug. 2017
Used to buy Ganged brand for a few years, with variable quality, though bit more secure if you buy 9 small packets than 1 large one, so I was delightedd to in one order discovered the Sunburst brand and this one. Both absolutely excellent! will definitely buy again.

Sunburst Sunflower Seeds With Shell Dry Roasted  and  Lightly Salted 1 kg
Sunburst Sunflower Seeds With Shell Dry Roasted and Lightly Salted 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely excellent, 21 Aug. 2017
For a few years I have been buying the Gancedo brand, which has variable quality, and often contains rancid seeds, but save dragging sunflower seeds from each Spanish or Italian trip, I continued to buy it. You can imagine my delight when I saw this product, and now having tried it, there is no going back. Absolutely excellent quality, clean, fresh, almost as good when my grandma used to pick the seeds of sunflowers and then roast them in the oven herself! Love it. Definitely buying again (in fact already ordered another one!)

Sunburst Pumpkin Seeds With Shell Roasted  and  Salted 500 g
Sunburst Pumpkin Seeds With Shell Roasted and Salted 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Aug. 2017
really lovely product, clean, not too salty, and really good quality. So glad i have discovered this brand!

Stelton T Mug 2-Piece Design Knud Holscher, Set of 2, Black
Stelton T Mug 2-Piece Design Knud Holscher, Set of 2, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 15 May 2017
Stelton is the essence of efficient Scandinavian design. I love all their stuff, and i love these coffee cups. Easy to use, clean and everyone always comments on them. Love them

Planet Pure Organic Grease Remover Spray 500ml
Planet Pure Organic Grease Remover Spray 500ml
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 May 2017
Very good, works very well, i love Planet Pure products, also buy their dishwashing liquid, decalsifier, and last week got their liquid washing machine liquid, this is just another product in their excellent range. So glad I discovered it.

purclean Degreaser-Strong for the kitchen and bathroom 500 ml
purclean Degreaser-Strong for the kitchen and bathroom 500 ml
Offered by Danto GmbH UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 May 2017
It works like a dream, on all sort of things, and hard to get clear surfaces. I am really pleased with it.

Peckish Nesting and Young Wild Bird Seed Mix, 2 kg
Peckish Nesting and Young Wild Bird Seed Mix, 2 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Birds do love it, 15 May 2017
I haven't read it properly, that it is for tiny and nesting birds only, but i have mixed it with left over normal bird seed and it works a dream. Little birds get what they need as do the larger ones. It is very fine, truly for tiny birds, so be mindful of that (which i clearly wasn't). I will buy it again to mix with my other usual bird seed mix. I like it!

BELLA INTIMATE WET WIPES FEMININE HYGIENE 20 WIPES
BELLA INTIMATE WET WIPES FEMININE HYGIENE 20 WIPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 May 2017
Haven't used this brand before as my usual one sold out, so i ordered this. Very gentle, nice to use and I am very pleased with it. Would definitely buy again.

Emsa 515384 LANDHAUS Planter, ø 26 x 25 x 17 cm, turquoise
Emsa 515384 LANDHAUS Planter, ø 26 x 25 x 17 cm, turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 May 2017
I really like this product, well made, comes in beautiful colours, and wonderful as a planter for centrepiece for your outdoors table. I can also imagine that it would make a wonderful fruit bowl type holder for your kitchen. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20