Profile for debbiedoodah > Reviews

Jo Frost's Confident Toddler Care: The Ultimate Guide to The Toddler Years
Jo Frost's Confident Toddler Care: The Ultimate Guide to The Toddler Years
by Jo Frost

5.0 out of 5 stars jo jo gets a gold star from me!, 18 April 2012
what a great book, and to quote the title i do feel like im a more confident mum when dealing with my toddler. my partner bought me this book after seeing me have meltdowns after my toddler drove me crazy with tantrums, and after reading it cover to cover i have all the answers i need to have a happy toddler and family. for people that read this and dont feel Jo has answered what they need, you can email her at [...] with any questions. Personally i think when you have a baby you should be given this book, its been my lifeline! Dont delay, buy it now and become the best parent you can, it makes it all worth it when you see your child flourish before your eyes.

Nell McAndrew's Peak Energy [DVD] [2002]
Nell McAndrew's Peak Energy [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Nell McAndrew
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars love it and hate it!, 6 Feb. 2011
i love this dvd, and it has helped me shift 4 STONES in 9 MONTHS ( along with a low fat diet and doing dvd 3 times a week) i also hate this dvd as its sooooo hard! Nel keeps so composed throughout, all i do is swear and sweat through the pants of my bursting lungs. This is what an excercise dvd should do...im fed up of endorsing celebs who pile the weight back on when they get their fat cheques. Buy this dvd if your serious about loosing the weight and actually getting fit. Annoying counter on the bottom of screen just lets me know how many more minutes of pain i have to endure before i soak my aching muscles in a hot bath! cover it up with pictures of your self looking fat this will spur u on more! enjoy!

LittleLife Traveller S2 Child Carrier Red/Charcoal
LittleLife Traveller S2 Child Carrier Red/Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars great little package, 17 Dec. 2010
bought this item along with comfort pack, its a great little package, really light, compact and comfortable to wear. my little boy loves being in it.