Profile for Maggie J > Reviews

Content by Maggie J

Maggie J

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely rug, 2 Dec. 2016
I love my new rug! Bright and cheerful and soft under foot, nice large size and a great price. Delivery was prompt too - ordered Friday and arrived the following Wednesday.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very prompt delivery and a nice fresh modern item, 10 Jun. 2016
Very prompt delivery and a nice fresh modern item. I was a little concerned that nets would be reminiscent of my granny's house, but needed something to provide privacy in our galley kitchen (which looks on into our living room and right into our lives!). These are just the job and a great price too.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Blueberry Pet Soft & Comfy Paisley Flower Print Yellow Adjustable Neoprene Padded Dog Collar, Neck 37cm-50cm, Medium, Collars for Dogs
Offered by Blueberry Pet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely collar, 9 Jun. 2016
Lovely colours, easy to adjust, with a handy tab for fixing her name tag. The medium size is just right for my year-old Labrador and the yellow looks striking on her. Love it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Detachment (John Rain Thrillers (Paperback))
The Detachment (John Rain Thrillers (Paperback))
by Barry Eisler

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 5 Jan. 2012
I love this book! Having read all Barry Eisler's other Rain and Treven novels I feel I know the characters, and have thoroughly enjoyed the dynamic between them in this book. It's an exciting story, you never know who to trust and you really care about the characters. Add to that Eisler's enjoyable writing style - and it's a winner!