Profile for Kayvee > Reviews

Content by Kayvee

Kayvee (Highlands, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
CHILDREN'S ANIMAL FUN SNAP SET PADDLING POOL - 5' x 10'
CHILDREN'S ANIMAL FUN SNAP SET PADDLING POOL - 5' x 10'

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality!!, 26 May 2017
I bought this for my young children to play with in the garden. It didn't even last a day. The plastic on the side split, so it doesn't hold more than an inch or two of water. Total waste of money.

iPhone 6S Armband,SAVFY iPhone 6 (4.7inch) Case Sports Armband Dual Arm-Size Slots and Key Pocket Soft Gym Jogging Cycling Running Armband for iPhone 6/6S(Light Pink)
Offered by GMEX Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended!, 1 Feb. 2017
Worked fine for the first few uses, but now the Velcro is virtually useless. I don't recommend this item.

Set of 4 Unbreakable Silicone Wine Glasses + Free Travel Bag | Wine Glasses | Premium Reusable and Shatterproof Silicone Drink Glasses | Great As Party Cups, Camping, Beach and Pool Parties

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but.........., 5 Oct. 2016
I bought these to use in our motor home. They are great in as much as they can be thrown into a cupboard and if they fall out when you open it, they won't cause injury if they fall on your head! They are a nice size for drinks or wine. My negative is that they really need to be scrubbed thoroughly after use otherwise the taste of the drink lingers on the glasses. Wine taste in the morning doesn't work for me!

BeBarefaced Acne Cream Treatment Moisturiser With Tea Tree Oil & Salicylic Acid
BeBarefaced Acne Cream Treatment Moisturiser With Tea Tree Oil & Salicylic Acid
Offered by BeBarefaced Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended for Acne, 5 Oct. 2016
I had high hopes for this product, but unfortunately my mature skin acne has become even worse since I started using it. Maybe it's just coincidental, but it certainly doesn't improve the acne situation. No use for my skin.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2017 5:05 AM GMT

niceeshop(TM) Unisex Elastic Wavy Metal Sports Hair Band Hair Hoop Headband,Black
Offered by niceEshop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, 5 Oct. 2016
I bought this to keep my hair in place while exercising. It did not stay in place and slipped out of my hair within minutes.

Make Up Brush Foundation Kabuki Flat Top - Perfect For Blending Liquid, Cream or Flawless Powder Cosmetics - Buffing, Stippling, Concealer - Premium Quality Synthetic Dense Bristles!
Offered by Livoa Vital

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Brush, 5 Oct. 2016
I bought this brush to use with Bare Minerals Pro foundation instead of the expensive brush sold by BMs. For me, this brush works well and the foundation applies looking great. It washed well with a mild cleanser. I recommend this brush.

Regatta Girls Boardwalk Junior Walking Sandals  (Lollipop/Pretty Pink,UK Size K12 (Eur 31, US Kids 12.5))

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay........, 29 July 2016
I bought these sandals for my 6 year old daughter. I like them as everyday sandals, but she finds them too much hassle to put on because they are elasticated as well as velcro fastening. The positive about them is that her toes are protected if she's wearing them when she happens to fall or trip. She said she would much rather Croc sandals like she had last year! I wouldn't buy them again.

Kaeso Rebalancing Facial Exfoliator 95 ml
Kaeso Rebalancing Facial Exfoliator 95 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't recommend this., 29 July 2016
I've been using this product for a few weeks now, and I'm disappointed to say that I've not noticed any improvement at all in my skin despite using it every 2 - 3 days. I won't be buying this again.

Vegan Mascara for Lengthening Defined Lashes - Long Lasting Length & Separation Natural Eyelashes (Black)
Offered by Gaya Cosmetics

1.0 out of 5 stars It Stings My Eyes!, 29 July 2016
I'm not sure why this mascara has such good reviews. This is the second Gaya product I have purchased through Amazon and I'll try to be careful to ensure its the last. The first product I ordered was an eyeliner which smudged, and made me look Panda eyed! I didn't make the connection with the brand when I made the second purchase, I just went by reviews. This mascara stings my eyes if they start watering, for example, if I'm yawning, rubbing my eyes or crying. I thought it might be another product I use, but I've eliminated all the other products I use around my eyes and this is the culprit. The mascara itself is nothing special, so I would not recommend it for its effect, and if your eyes are sensitive I'd definitely avoid it.

Face Scrub - Exfoliating Face Wash - Gentle Facial Peeling - Facial Cleanser - By Venus Secrets Natural Cosmetics - 100ml - For all Skin types - Helps To Reduce The Appearance Of Acne Scars - Cleanses and Hydrates, Leaving Skin Soft, Smooth, And Bright - Deep Hydration - Leaves Skin Refreshed, Cleansed & Revitalised - Could Be Used With Facial brush - Buy 2 & get FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Naturlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 19 April 2016
I've been using this 1 - 2 times a week for just under a month, and already I've noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin. I'm happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7