Profile for Coyley > Reviews

Content by Coyley

Coyley "Coyley" (Sunny Basingstoke)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tom Clancy's The Division - Gold Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (Xbox One)
Tom Clancy's The Division - Gold Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (Xbox One)
Offered by Bonisell

5.0 out of 5 stars Never seen such a beautiful game. And last night I had some of ..., 11 Mar. 2016
Phenomenal. Never seen such a beautiful game. And last night I had some of the greatest co-op gaming I've ever experienced. It plays perfectly, the controls are a joy. The whole RPG, base restoration, co-op and online play is seamless and without peer. Sublime. Essential.

Mens Slip on Canvas Summer Shoes (12, Denim Blue)
Mens Slip on Canvas Summer Shoes (12, Denim Blue)
Offered by CLB Retail Shopping

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 11 Mar. 2016
Bought these as a size 12 and they are way too big. They were to replace a pair of Vans in the same style. The Vans at size 12 fit beautifully and were so comfortable. These might look like Vans but are around 80% less good. it's reflected in the price I guess.
I bet if I got these in size 11 they'd be fine.

Ritten House 80 Proof Rye Whisky Kentucky 70 cl
Ritten House 80 Proof Rye Whisky Kentucky 70 cl

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Feb. 2016
Rather good, with out the chicken wing whoopin' you get from other whiskys.

HIGH WEST Rendevous Rye Whisky 70 cl
HIGH WEST Rendevous Rye Whisky 70 cl

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 25 Feb. 2016
No too bad for a Rye Whisky. I think Ritten House Straight Rye Whisky is better though.

LAMY Joy 1.5 Calligraphy Fountain Pen - Black
LAMY Joy 1.5 Calligraphy Fountain Pen - Black
Offered by bargainartistshop

5.0 out of 5 stars I can actually write neatly!!, 25 Feb. 2016
Once upon a time I used to have scrawly, random shaped writing (static, joined up, big letters, little letters, all over the place). Some said it was fine and pretty neat. I thought they were being polite. I even had a Lamy Safari, which was a perfectly fine fountain pen, but I broke it one day whilst cleaning it.

Behold! The Lamy Joy and its Calligraphy nib. Fat lines naturally flow into beautiful script. And if you alter the style by having the nib horizontal or 45 degrees, you too will feel like you can write like a monk from a bygone era. All I want is an excuse to put ink to paper! Even when I do sketchnotes my little doodles are works of art.

Ink flows perfectly and I've not had a single problem with it. Others have said that they have flow issues, but I guess every now and then you can stumble across a flawed nib. For me I've never written so well and never with a finer pen. Essential.

Mare Nostrum
Mare Nostrum

5.0 out of 5 stars There is something raw and beautiful about this album, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Mare Nostrum (Audio CD)
There is something raw and beautiful about this album. Yes, it can sound like random noise, but Hecq has basically recorded one of the worlds most powerful supercomputers, Mare Nostrum, and made something ambient and otherworldly.
The tracks progress from raw digital computer in in all its glory to slowly incorporating melodies. Track IV is particularly outstanding and one of the finest examples of audio manipulation I've heard.
There's quite literally nothing like it. Superb.

Tomed SomnoGuard 3
Tomed SomnoGuard 3

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bugger to fit. This is my second ..., 13 April 2015
This review is from: Tomed SomnoGuard 3 (Personal Care)
It's a bugger to fit. This is my second one and it's really hard to get the inside to sit flush with your teeth. You have to use your tongue to push to almost molten plastic against your teeth. I had to do some post fitting moulding using my fingers. It seems to have worked.
More importantly, I no longer snore. Fabulous.

Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (Xbox One)
Alien: Isolation - Nostromo Edition (Xbox One)
Offered by GameVerge

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 April 2015
It made me make weird involuntary groaning noises each time the Alien got me. Creepy game!! :)

Salter 9141 WH3R Glass Body Fat Analyser Bathroom Scale
Salter 9141 WH3R Glass Body Fat Analyser Bathroom Scale

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scales with large easy to see numbers (rather than ..., 13 April 2015
Nice scales with large easy to see numbers (rather than the pokey dial of my last scales).
However... I've set up my stats on it (age, gender, height). I weighed myself and got one reading, then I pressed the button so I could weigh myself with my settings. I got a completely different weight reading of nearly 2 extra kilos!!!! Hmm. Something not right there. You're one weight, regardless of age, etc.

Interstellar [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Interstellar [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Matthew McConaughey

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 April 2015
Excellent film of the most entertaining order. McConaughey is phenomenal in this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3