Profile for Brian Boru > Reviews

Content by Brian Boru

Brian Boru (Belfast, Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Aidapt Beaumont Leg Rest with Castors
Aidapt Beaumont Leg Rest with Castors

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 10 Sept. 2015
Ideal for my purposes. Castors mean it can be easily moved. Height adjustment easy. Initial erection simple, no tools required. Pleased with my purchase.

Lalaloopsy Mini Sew Sweet House
Lalaloopsy Mini Sew Sweet House
Offered by Wheelers World

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Present, 20 May 2015
This was a birthday present for my four year old granddaughter. She received a lot of presents, this one is her favourite. Thanks.

30mph Design Metal Pin Badge
30mph Design Metal Pin Badge
Offered by 1StopShops

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Mar. 2015
Perfect !

KONTROL Ceramic Humidifier
KONTROL Ceramic Humidifier

5.0 out of 5 stars Kontrol Ceramic Humidifier - A great product., 7 Dec. 2014
Well pleased with this humidifier. A hot radiator previously tended to dry my eyes, leaving them red and itchy. Since using the humidifier my eyes are fine. A great product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect service and product, 10 Dec. 2013
Perfect service, the follow-up on delivery was exceptional. Delivery was as predicted. "Song of the South" is probably aimed at the younger generation but is thoroughly enjoyed by the older ones among us.
I would repeat my praise of the relevant supplier who was beyond reproach.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2013 5:10 AM GMT

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
Offered by SHINE AWAY

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Lens, 12 May 2013
My first telephoto lens therefore still familiarising myself with its operation/use. So far results are outstanding, even when handheld. Will soon give it a go on a tripod, I am looking forward to seeing the relevant photographs. This is a Nikon product of a very high standard.
Thanks Nikon.

The Gall Bladder Survival Guide: How to live a normal life with a missing or dysfunctional gall bladder.
by J Bernal

4.0 out of 5 stars A very broad spectrum of information, 12 May 2013
Far too much very detailed information on related subjects. Ideal for readers keen on lists of info. Very few portions of this book actually spell out how to counteract problems experienced after a gall bladder removal operation.

New Leather Camera Case Bag for Nikon D3200 (Brown)
New Leather Camera Case Bag for Nikon D3200 (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great case, 17 Jan. 2013
Great case quality-wise and it reflects modern styling. Perfect fit for my Nikon D3200 SLR Camera including lens. The case design allows the part of the case which sits around the camera to remain "0n" when the rest/top of the case is detached. Free delivery was executed well within the relevant time limit. I have no hesitation in giving this great case 5 stars.

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit - Red (24.2MP) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars A magnificent camera, 24 Dec. 2012
The acquisition of a Nikon SLR D3200 was my first venture into the field of SLR digital. I initially found the considerable array of controls/settings somewhat frightening. Slowly but surely I am becoming familiar with my new camera and as I learn how to use it the pictures I take are improving in quality. The 24.2 megapixals facility certainly is a boon, apart from the great picture quality it gives in "normal" image size small portions of the image can be extracted and processed without any loss of quality.
My recommendation to all readers of this review ... "Go on to Amazon and order a Nikon SLR Digital Camera D3200".

David Busch's Nikon D3200 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides)
by David Busch

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book., 24 Dec. 2012
A great book, the best! If I could memorise all the information in this book I would be a true expert on the Nikon D3200. Here's hoping I make it.

Page: 1 | 2