Profile for J7 > Reviews

Content by J7

J7

Skechers Women's Keepsake - Brrr Black Pull On Boots 47220 6 UK
Skechers Women's Keepsake - Brrr Black Pull On Boots 47220 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but I've only owned them for 4 months ..., 6 Aug. 2015
Nice boots but I've only owned them for 4 months and they have already faded a lot. Also the heel has broken down and is coming away from the sole. Not long lasting at all.

VCD VW Valve Caps - White/Blue(12)
VCD VW Valve Caps - White/Blue(12)
Offered by TEAM Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Stuck on my wheels!, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: VCD VW Valve Caps - White/Blue(12)
After the caps being on my wheels for around 3-4 months now, they have stuck on the valves of my wheels. I have removed three of them with a lot of perseverance and some WD-40, however the final one is stuck tight and I am concerned it is going to damage the valve now. Not worth the risk. :(

Kitchen Craft Butterfly Can Opener
Kitchen Craft Butterfly Can Opener
Offered by SHALOM GLOBAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Dave says....., 14 Aug. 2014
Dave says "This can opener is boss!" Best can opener he's ever had!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish service., 8 Nov. 2012
I received the wrong item the first time I ordered one of these. Instead of the pink I received the blue one. Despite it explicitly saying it's pink on both the order form and my receipt. I decided not to bother returning it to save the hassle and the brush seemed quite useful so decided I'd order another one to use on my bodywork. I wanted to be sure this one was pink so I could tell the brushes apart between which I've used on my wheels and which I've used on my bodywork. A pretty simple request I'd say. Upon ordering the second item I left the seller a message and explained the situation so far and expressed I wanted them to be sure the next one was pink and why. I received no reply. Again I received the blue one. I emailed them again and said I was unhappy and wanted to return the item. Again I received no response or apology, just a generic link to a returns site they use which asks you to fill in a mountain of information including phone numbers which I'd rather not have to give. It's a load of hassle just to return it. The brush itself is fine, except the colour, but I would recommend purchasing this/any other items you want from an alternative seller to save yourselves any hassle.

3 Hoop Stripe Tights - The Pea's Knees designed by Pamela Mann
3 Hoop Stripe Tights - The Pea's Knees designed by Pamela Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Oct. 2012
These tights are really great! They look really cool and unusual are are very comfy. They arrived unbelievably fast. I ordered them before lunchtime. They were dispatched after lunch and arrived the next day!

Send Helium Balloon in a Box (Inflated) - Happy Valentines Day Rock Metal Heart from InterBalloon

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on the wrong day and ruined the surprise!, 13 Feb. 2012
Normally I wouldn't be complaining about a purchase arriving early, however, the seller gives you the option of choosing what day you want the item to arrive on. Being a Valentines day balloon, and having stated I wished for it to arrive on Valentines day, I thought it was pretty clear what I wanted. But it arrived early, which makes it completely pointless giving the buyer and option to choose a delivery day. It ruined the surprise I had planned as my partner collcted the package which had a massive 'Balloon' sign on the side of the box. The balloon and packaging is nice itself but I was really dissapointed at my surprise being ruined. :-(