Profile for Viktar Zaitsau > Reviews

Content by Viktar Zaitsau

Viktar Zaitsau "Author of: 'Energy Audit UNDONE' and 'Energy Performance Contracts Handbook'" (Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 colour change, 11 May 2013
It gets silly but there were no instructions on how 2 trashes change colours. We had to search on you tube to find out that you put them into cold water and then hot water to get the original colours.

Once we have understood what to do the fun started.

Trash Pack Series 3 Scrap Racers Playset
Trash Pack Series 3 Scrap Racers Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great toy, 11 May 2013
My son gets a new trash toy every time he is rewarded for something at school. We played with him a few times together and he is great now at launching racers.

How To Be Smart With Your Time: Expert Advice from the Star of Dragons' Den
How To Be Smart With Your Time: Expert Advice from the Star of Dragons' Den
by Duncan Bannatyne

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic time management book, 11 May 2013
It is just another book on time management. The ideas are not new. Duncan has got brilliant books but this is something average.

The Trash Pack Ultimate Fighting Trashies Spin Bin Single Pack
The Trash Pack Ultimate Fighting Trashies Spin Bin Single Pack
Offered by The Fuzzy Bear Family

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 1 May 2013
My son loves it but the problem is there is a design fault with the toy. The spiner gets stuck and does not launch very often.

The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth
The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth

2.0 out of 5 stars I do not even remember what this book is about, 1 May 2013
I have listened it in my car few months back and can't even remeber what was good about it. I think that tell you everything, the reader.

Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
by Robert B., PhD Cialdini

4.0 out of 5 stars How to defend yourself against being influenced or manipulated, 1 May 2013
It is a book on defence. Now when I listen to a sales talk I recognise what they are designed to do. But the book has not made me more influential though.

Creating Wealth
Creating Wealth
by Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old story, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Creating Wealth (Paperback)
Become financially free in 10 years time by buying 10 3-bed houses with no money down payment. I am not sure it appliers to a current market. I liked the plan though of buying a property every year.

As a Man Thinketh
As a Man Thinketh
by James Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure - overrated, 1 May 2013
This review is from: As a Man Thinketh (Audio CD)
Again the same malaki as The Secret. Blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah and blah-blah-blah.

I have listened the CD twice and I can't remember what I took from it. I find NLP in managing the state more powerful.

Smart Couples Finish Rich: Nine Steps to Creating a Rich Future for You and Your Partner
by David Bach

4.0 out of 5 stars Famous late factor, 1 May 2013
I have listened the CDs with wife.

It was useful to see our attitudes to money. I save and she spends. After listening she agrees with me more now when I say we need to invest that money first. So for our financial and other relationships it was a great investment.

The thing is in America the return on pension funds is much-much higher than in The UK. So I am not sure that we all need to maximise on our private pension contributions.

Worth a listening with your partner though to sinc yourselves.

Success Is Not an Accident: Change Your Choices; Change Your Life
Success Is Not an Accident: Change Your Choices; Change Your Life
by Tommy Newberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read goal setting strategy, 1 May 2013
This is amazing book. I am so blessed reading it.

One thing I took from it is a goal setting strategy twist. You start with your values, then you do a standard things like lists of what you want, then set goals, but the most important thing you review your goals in writing daily. You map 5 of your 3 year goals with yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals and actions. The most important, that you work through your actions knowing where it is getting you.

It is modern fresh book giving lots of new things on personal development - love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15