Profile for Scotjock > Reviews

Content by Scotjock

Scotjock

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Top Rated Car Charger, [Lifetime Warranty] RAVPower Dual USB Car Adaptor (4.8A/24W, iSmart Charging, Built-in Safety Protection) for iPhone 7 / 6S Plus / 5S, iPad Air / Mini, Galaxy S7 / S6 Edge, Nokia and More - Red
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking.....Does The Job, 10 May 2017
Functional, well made, sturdy and brightly finished. Looks great in my wives two seater car. On top of this, works great easily charging my tablet and phone at the same time. Top job.

Seiko Women's Automatic Watch Seiko 5 Sports SRP191K1 with Metal Strap
Seiko Women's Automatic Watch Seiko 5 Sports SRP191K1 with Metal Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Great, Stylish watch which looks a million dollars. Reassuringly heavy and automatic to boot. Another great buy from Seiko.

Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Car Climb, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Hill Climb Racing (App)
Great Game, Highly Addictive, Does Not Require Any In Apt Purchase, Contrary To Advertised

Papillio by Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Birkoflor Regular Manmade Embossed Largato Malibu Blue Thong Sandals 204051 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE, 16 Jun. 2013
Bought these for my better half who loves the colour, fit and style. She reassures me that these are very comfortable and that she finds then very easy to wear all day long. I know that I'm going to be "required" to purchase another pair!

Oakley Radar Lock Men's Sunglasses Black polished black/black iridium & persimmon pitch Size:38 mm
Offered by Lensweb Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Glasses - May Scratch Easily, 16 Jun. 2013
Another great pair of Sun Specs from Oakley, I already own four to five pairs. I suspect, due to their finish, these may well be easily scratched - time will tell. Well made, look good, tight fitting, But a little pricey for Plastic!

Nokia Lumia 800 SIM Free Windows Smartphone - Matte Magenta
Nokia Lumia 800 SIM Free Windows Smartphone - Matte Magenta

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected Better from Nokia, 16 Jun. 2013
I have a Nokia Lumia and my wife has a newer Nokia Lumia 800. We bought this for my Neice and it lasted four weeks before freezing. Checked a few sites online to find out that there seems to be an ongoing problem with these Lumia's. Nokia is aware and apparently it's a software issue - if this is the case, why then should I be expected to waste my time and money to take this product back to the Nokia shop, why are Nokia not ensuring that anybody purchasing this product are made aware that there is a problem! This is my fourth Nokia in a row, I think it's time to look to another phone maker when I next upgrade!, don't buy this phone!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Saxon Bank Cycling Set, 16 Jun. 2013
QUALITY - Simply put! I would be well hacked off if I'd paid up to £100.00 for this set elsewhere. Great fit and well made.....Plus.....a great price too. Recommended!

Person of Interest - Season 1 [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Person of Interest - Season 1 [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jim Caviezel

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me Interested, 24 April 2013
I first saw this series on cable. I then saw a second episode and I was hooked. Great story line, continually ducking and diving; great twists in the plot, just when you think you have it worked out BAM! another twists appears. I can thoroughly recommend this great action series.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycling Shorts, 25 Nov. 2011
Not a bad product although some of the stitching is not well finished. They will do the job for my road bike on the Mag Turbo Trainer in the garage. Not bad for the money; does what it says on the tin!

Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocband Flip Sandal Aqua/Seafoam 11033-44W-006 6 UK
Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocband Flip Sandal Aqua/Seafoam 11033-44W-006 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves Her New Crocs, 23 Sept. 2011
What more can I say, my wife loves her Crocs; very comfortable and easy to wear. They match one of her new dress's for the beach - so a "Win-Win" for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3