Profile for Kobe > Reviews

Content by Kobe

Kobe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bisley Card Index Cabinet 2 Drawer for 127x76mm Cards 384x403x133mm Grey Ref FCB23-73
Offered by Caboodle Office Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Those drawers are not for 127x76mm cards!, 4 Jun. 2016
The measurements are wrong, and the drawers are too big for 127x76mm cards. Unsuspecting, as one is, I bought two and had to return them. Just because one gets a refund, it is not alright, as one has to wait for the pick-up.

Sophie Allport Fine Bone China Boxed Mug (275ml) - Green Fingers
Sophie Allport Fine Bone China Boxed Mug (275ml) - Green Fingers
Offered by Sophie Allport Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars It is nice, light and of good size, 13 Dec. 2014
Gave it to my husband and he loves it. It is nice, light and of good size. The illustration is fun, too.

Sophie Allport Fine Bone China Boxed Mug (275ml) - Coronation Sophie Allport Fine Bone China Boxed Mug
Offered by Sophie Allport Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked it so much, 13 Dec. 2014
Got it for myself. Liked it so much. Ordered another for my mother. It is nice and light with a lovely illustration.

I WON'T BITE (Russian)
I WON'T BITE (Russian)
by Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars and they absolutely love it. It is well thought out and it ..., 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: I WON'T BITE (Russian) (Hardcover)
My daughter was given this by her maternity nurse many years. I recently gave it to a couple who have just had a baby girl, and they absolutely love it. It is well thought out and it stimulates various senses.

Russell Hobbs 19980 Easy Kettle - 1.7 Litre - Black
Russell Hobbs 19980 Easy Kettle - 1.7 Litre - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, but I have been told ..., 17 Oct. 2014
It does the job, but I have been told that it's fast to boil (haven'g tested it myself). But the measuring thing stopped functioning properly after a few month in that the lever to drain water didn't work any more. You can take it out, but then the lid becomes even less secure than with the measuring thing in situ. It is a problem, as I don't replace my kettle every few months...

The Fall [DVD]
The Fall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Fall [DVD] (DVD)
Watched ahead of the second series to start in November. Gripping. Can't wait for more.

James Sadler London Maps Mug in Gift Tin, Fine China
James Sadler London Maps Mug in Gift Tin, Fine China

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
Nice and bright. I would have preferred it to be slightly bigger, but it will do.

WMF Bistro Salad Servers, Stainless Steel, 25cm
WMF Bistro Salad Servers, Stainless Steel, 25cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
Does the job and looks good.

OXO Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector
OXO Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't provide anything like sufficient grip and all the hair go under, 17 Oct. 2014
It doesn't provide anything like sufficient grip and all the hair go under. A plastic alternative with Hello Kitty logo I bought from a 100 yen (less than 60p) shop works much better. A total waste of money!

Maypole 6965 Deluxe Ice Scraper with Insulated Glove
Maypole 6965 Deluxe Ice Scraper with Insulated Glove
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical!, 23 Jan. 2014
It does what I want it to do and keep my hard warm at the same time. The price is reasonable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3