Profile for Blanka Volna > Reviews

Blanka Volna (UK)

Osprey Flare 24 -
Osprey Flare 24 -

4.0 out of 5 stars one of the best backpacks I have ever had, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Osprey Flare 24 - (Sports)
one of the best backpacks I have ever had, all rounder which I carry everywhere uni or work. On the downside, the buckles are really fragile so you have to be careful, where you leave your bag - got broken hip belt buckle and then shoulder one as well at work as someone stepped on them ;(

Inception
Inception
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best movies I have ever seen both the tricks and ..., 19 July 2014
This review is from: Inception (Amazon Video)
one of the best movies I have ever seen both the tricks and actors's performances are mind blowing! will watch it again and try to grasp the whole subconcious concept. Is it possible that we can build another world in our dreams?

Cambridge Vocabulary for First Certificate Student Book with Answers and Audio CD
by Barbara Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing book, 1 May 2010
I bought this book about one month ago and I have to said, that this is the book I was looking for for a very long time. It's accurately written for students who want to understand words that they will need to know in FCE. It covers all five parts of this exam and it gives you huge opportunity to practice vocabulary you've just learnt. (There is Exam practice part at the end of each unit and also Big test where you can check your knowledge of vocabulary from previous five units.(Test one revising units 1-5, test two units 6-10 etc.) This book is different from a huge row of books that have "FCE" in their name. You can use this book at home for self-study so you don't need any teacher or course. And what I like the most is CD-ROM, that is included in book, where you can find lots of listening exam practices.