Profile for emmielou > Reviews

Content by emmielou

emmielou

Invision® iPad 2 iPad 3 & iPad 4 Smart Case Cover, Superior Design Features, Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function, Quality PU Leather, Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Red)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 11 Jun. 2013
Great product. Glad we went for this as offers back protection as well as screen. Much cheaper than Apple version. Easy to fit.

MOB Rule: Lessons Learned by a Mother Of Boys
MOB Rule: Lessons Learned by a Mother Of Boys
by Hannah Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Very amusing, 11 Jun. 2013
Loved this book. Its quite predictable but as a mum of 2 boys I could really relate to her experiences. Really well written and very witty - easy to read. Crying with laughter at some parts. Highly recommended to any mother of boys.

Kitchen Craft Let's Make 4-Piece Cutlery Set
Kitchen Craft Let's Make 4-Piece Cutlery Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic set, 11 Jun. 2013
Really pleased with this set which I brought for my boys aged 4 and 2 as they have outgrown their baby sets but not quite ready for grown up knives and forks yet. They still haven't really got the hang of using their knife and folk properly but hopefully they will do soon. They go through the dishwasher fine too.

Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends Complete Collection [DVD]
Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends Complete Collection [DVD]
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it and now my son loves it too, 11 Jun. 2013
I brought this because my son (aged 4.5) is really into Spiderman and he'd seen this at his cousins house. I also remember watching it when I was younger. Its not too scary/violent as some of the newer Spidermen series are. He would watch it all the time if he could!

Crocs Classic Unisex Kids' Clogs, Green, 4/5 UK Child
Crocs Classic Unisex Kids' Clogs, Green, 4/5 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys live in them, 11 Jun. 2013
I brought these for my boys aged 4 and 2. They love them. Really pleased with the green colour which goes with loads of their clothes and is really accurate from the picture. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to walk in them very well but they seem perfectly happy running around and climbing in them. They always ask to wear them, and would live in them if they could, I would definately buy again as they are good value. Sizing seems accurate too.

Original Dell Latitude D400 and D600 AC Adapter (19.5v, 3.34A, 65W, Replaces Original Part Number ADP-65JB.B)
Offered by PC 247

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 Dec. 2011
We got this as my husband accidently threw away the old one and we needed to retrieve files from our old computer. It did the job.