Profile for L. Gratrix > Reviews

Content by L. Gratrix

L. Gratrix (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
1:18 Kids Toy Ferrari 458 Italia Style RC Remote Control Car with Working Lights, Popular Electric Radio Controlled Boys Girls Toys for Indoor Outdoor Play, 27Mhz - PL9125 RTR (Colour Varies)
Offered by PLAYTECH LOGIC LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 3 Dec. 2016
This item arrived in non-working order, dirty and scratched. I had a very disappointed little boy on his third birthday!

Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Gator Engine
Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Gator Engine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Mar. 2016
Lovely quality and fits nicely onto my little boys Brio track

Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter (184 g)
Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter (184 g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 30 Mar. 2016
Absolutely love this stuff. Great for adding to porridge or for making satay. Healthy too!

Homecraft President Hotel Kettle
Homecraft President Hotel Kettle

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little kettle, 30 Mar. 2016
Great little kettle. Very smart looking and ideal for people on their own, couples or those who have difficulty lifting a large capacity kettle.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 22 Mar. 2015
This book was excellent. Well developed characters and a thought provoking plot.

Don't buy it if you want a book along the lines of Harry Potter as you'll be disappointed. If however, you like the authors style of writing, this week be right up your street.

JJ COLE Mode Diaper Bag (Ash Woodland)
JJ COLE Mode Diaper Bag (Ash Woodland)
Offered by EDUFUN - UK Vat Receipt Supplied

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Feb. 2015
Love love love this bag. Fits everything you need and everything is easy to get to. A few friends have bought this after seeing mine!

Ain't Even Done With The Night
Ain't Even Done With The Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 11 Mar. 2012
I couldn't put this book down. I fell in love with the Characters and I really cared what happened to them.

I'm not normally into books abut Werewolves but I am so very glad I bought this for my kindle - one of the best Kindle books I have read.

My husband is now intrigued about my knowledge of Werewolves ;-)

Logitech M505 Wireless Mouse - Black
Logitech M505 Wireless Mouse - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, 18 Nov. 2011
I was reticent to buy a new mouse but I am so very glad I took the plunge. I based my purchase on a recommendation from my father in law and all the positive reviews on here. It is a brilliant mouse and the usb receiver is excellent - very small so it doesn't get in the way and you can leave it in all the time. Also the mouse has an on-off switch to prolong battery life.

If you have large hands I would urge caution as it is a small mouse which is excellent for my needs but my husband finds it too small for him.

Stackers Jewellery Box Cream - Earring/Pendant 25 x 18 x 3.5 cm
Stackers Jewellery Box Cream - Earring/Pendant 25 x 18 x 3.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 Nov. 2011
My friend bought me a lid for my birthday and I was soon out of space. I have loads of pairs of earrings but ended up wearing the same ones as it took too long to look through my collection to find a suitable pair.

Now I have them all set out in colour/style order and they are quick to hand. This box is very well made and stylish. You will need a lid though else everything will get dusty :-)

Excellent service as always - thank you!

Their Newborn Gift (Mills & Boon) (Outback Baby Tales series Book 3)
Their Newborn Gift (Mills & Boon) (Outback Baby Tales series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Nov. 2011
So glad I downloaded this book. A slightly different Romance novel that had me caring what happened to all the Characters. Squeezing my heart at times ....

It's an easy read, well written and not too obvious.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3