Profile for Mr. M. J. Wilson > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. J. Wilson

Mr. M. J. Wilson (england)

GENUINE SWEDISH ARMY M90 EXTREME WEATHER PARKA AS NEW (XXL)
GENUINE SWEDISH ARMY M90 EXTREME WEATHER PARKA AS NEW (XXL)

3.0 out of 5 stars At least it wasnt wasted, My son now has a new coat which ..., 4 Feb. 2015
Very Sorry the Parka was not quite as large as expected, going by the reviews, it should have been Larger, At least it wasnt wasted, My son now has a new coat which fits him perfectly. Thank You. I hopefully ordered an other one which should be larger.

Mens Full Zip Classic Fleece Jackets Sizes XS to 4XL SUITABLE FOR WORK & LEISURE (2XL - XXL, NAVY BLUE)
Offered by sakclothing

Very good product, Thank You

Black & Decker Workmate WM301
Black & Decker Workmate WM301

3.0 out of 5 stars rating of workmate WM301, 3 July 2013
the wood on the edge of the two closing jaws was not very strong and fell apart after a few uses, hence not so good at holding the smaller things in the jaws.

RAC Heavy Duty Lantern 13 LEDs
RAC Heavy Duty Lantern 13 LEDs

4.0 out of 5 stars RAC Heavy Duty 13 LED Lantern, 15 April 2012
This lantern is Ideal for the purpose for which I use it. it is light, easy to carry, and it does have an excellent short range wide beam, it does also have a very good long range pin point, spot light beam. Thank You. I brought one earlier,and sent it to my daughter over in Western Australia,as a birthday present and she is more than happy with it, she also says a big Thank You.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Pattern Fablon, 8 Jan. 2012
The Fablon arrived very prompt, and is a very good quality, unfortunately, I was covering the replacement kitchen cupboards that I received, and the cupboards were larger than I thought,so it wasnt such an easy job as I first anticipated.I did finaly manage to cover the cupboards, but in my opinion, and this is nothing wrong with the product, more me, it is really designed to cover the smaller Item. Thank You for the very good service though.

12 Kings Coffee Spoons Cutlery Dining Set Canteen
12 Kings Coffee Spoons Cutlery Dining Set Canteen

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffeee Spoons, 8 Jan. 2012
The Coffee Spoons are the perfect final setting for the after dinnner coffee. They arrived very quickly and were cost effective...Thank You

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro Card, 8 Jan. 2012
Thank you..Very good service of a very small item.The arrival of it was very prompt, and it seems to be perfect missing link for the Mobile Phone.

Amefa Vintage Kings 32 Piece 8 Person Cutlery Set - Gift Boxed
Amefa Vintage Kings 32 Piece 8 Person Cutlery Set - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars 32 Piece Cutlery Set, 20 Nov. 2011
This Cutlery Set is well made and which seems of good quality Stainless Steel, this was for a wedding present and the young couple were very pleased with it...Thank You

Now That's What I Call Music! 73
Now That's What I Call Music! 73
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 12 Dec. 2009
The discs were delivered very quick and in tact. only problem was I cannot put it on to the computer into my music libary, this is only a small problem.more annoying as I have to boorrow a CD player to listen to the disc.apart from that it is very good...