Profile for W > Reviews

Small Bird Bath for Budgies etc
Small Bird Bath for Budgies etc
Offered by Equestrian Performance

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small for cockatiels, 4 April 2015
The product itself is fine, but unfortunately it's too small for a cockatiel. Would be good for budgies though.

(happypet) Bird Mini Iodine Block
(happypet) Bird Mini Iodine Block
Offered by TradePlus

5.0 out of 5 stars Cockatiel approves, 3 April 2015
My cockatiel wasn't eating it at first, but now she will scrape some off after I moved it to where she perches the most.

The Mountain Men's Big Face Roaring Lion T-Shirt, Brown, Large
The Mountain Men's Big Face Roaring Lion T-Shirt, Brown, Large
Offered by Find Something Different
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Roar!, 3 April 2015
Very nice t-shirt. High quality fabric and design - looks great. I've had a lot of people asking me where I got it from :D.

I think people are intimidated by me now, or maybe it's the lion?

Visconti Wallet - 707 Shield - Hunter Leather - Oil Brown
Visconti Wallet - 707 Shield - Hunter Leather - Oil Brown
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice wallet, 3 April 2015
Had this for a while now and it's still holding strong. I'm definitely going to make a repeat buy if it ends up falling apart.

PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g
PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise Jesus, 3 April 2015
Very happy with this. I sweat a lot and man, I'll tell you; it stinks. Now, this product doesn't stop the sweating - but it does stop the smell!

Not sure how long it will last, but the crystal is actually pretty large and appears like it will last quite some time. I was going to buy three at first, but I'm happy I didn't - once is really enough to last you.

Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! Black
Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! Black
Offered by Vale Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, plain bag - good for personalisation!, 3 April 2015
No brands, no logos, no designs; just a plain bag. I've purchase some patches to sow on to give the bag some life and make it more personal - I'm giving it my own branding :P.

5 Star Office Glass Clear Pockets
5 Star Office Glass Clear Pockets
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, high quality poly pockets, 3 April 2015
Very strong poly pockets - and there's a lot of them! I was fed up of having my poly pockets rip from the movement of being in my bag pack and chose to buy these. Very glad I did so.

Staedtler Noris 122 HB Pencil with Eraser tip (Pack of 10)
Staedtler Noris 122 HB Pencil with Eraser tip (Pack of 10)
Offered by weaver apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality pencils, 3 April 2015
Nothing to complain about really. Standard, high quality HB pencils with a pretty good rubber on the end. Much better than cheaper brands I've purchased in the past that end up having broken graphite.

Rainforest Cages Caracus Tall Small Bird Cage
Rainforest Cages Caracus Tall Small Bird Cage
Offered by Posh Pets

4.0 out of 5 stars Cage dimensions: 43.8cm(W) x 43.8cm(D) x 92cm(H), 4 Mar. 2015
I looked at a lot of cages for my cockatiel and they all had weird, rectangular dimensions as well as being unnecessarily expensive. This cage however is perfectly sized and pretty cheap, I would say, at only £35.99. There are a few problems I have with it though, that I will list below:

PROS
- Affordable
- Strong
- Easy to build
- Decently sized with square dimensions rather than strange rectangular ones like other cages

CONS
- The bars are vertical, making it difficult for birds to climb
- The doors are quite small and don't really have a way to stay open on their own
- And the major con, for me, is that the advertised dimensions are actually misleading as they are taken from the plastic base that sticks out. The cage is actually about 43.8cm(W) x 43.8cm(D) x 92cm(H).

Despite that, I would still recommend it to anyone looking for a good entry level cage for a small bird and doesn't want to spend too much just yet.

Neewer 5pcs 3.5mm Hands Free Computer Clip on Mini Lapel Microphone
Neewer 5pcs 3.5mm Hands Free Computer Clip on Mini Lapel Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for a set of microphones for general use? Buy these!, 2 Mar. 2015
I was looking for an affordable microphone back in 2014 and was recommended these by a friend. I was sceptical at the time as they were £5 (£4.05 + £0.95 delivery), making them £1 per microphone... Now they are £7.70 (including postage), making them £1.54 each. That is still a bargain and I would recommend these to anyone that needs a microphone for general use eg. talking over Skype, talking on games etc.

I have 5 of these and I am still using the first one I ever opened today (2nd of March 2015) and it works perfectly fine. I had trouble at first with it being too quiet, until I found out how to place the microphone better (this might be useful to you): clip it onto somewhere so that the microphone is in front of your throat, rather than next to your cheek. I clip mine onto my headphone cable, which is conveniently positioned in a way that allows me to do this with ease.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4