Profile for T. Natale > Reviews

Content by T. Natale

T. Natale "Terri Natale" (London, UK)

The Shortest Way to Hades: Number 2 in Series (Hilary Tamar)
The Shortest Way to Hades: Number 2 in Series (Hilary Tamar)

5.0 out of 5 stars Is Hilary a man or a woman?, 4 Feb. 2013
I love the whole series of 4 books by Sara Caudwell . . . . It is truly tragic that she died in 2000 . . . she was a wonderful writer and I enjoy re-reading all 4 of her books . . .

Queen's Bounty (Ursula Blanchard)
Queen's Bounty (Ursula Blanchard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ursula, 4 Feb. 2013
I am hooked on this series . .. another wonderful novel from Fiona Buckley . . . I have enjoyed the whole series

V is for Vengeance (Kinsey Millhone Alphabet series Book 22)
V is for Vengeance (Kinsey Millhone Alphabet series Book 22)

5.0 out of 5 stars v is for vengenance, 4 Feb. 2013
Another great novel by Sue Grafton . I have been reading the series since it began with A for Alibi . . . I can't wait for the next one . . .

Letting Go of the Glitz: The True Story of One Woman's Struggle to Live the Simple Life in Chelsea
by Julia Stephenson

4.0 out of 5 stars How Green Was My Journey, 14 Aug. 2009
I enjoyed this book . . . it is funny . . . the author never takes herself seriously -- she seems to thrive on sending herself up in the nicest possible way. She is a learner from her own mistakes and happily picks herself up after every gaff endearing qualities that I respect a lot. I found myself liking her immensely.

Julia Stephenson does take green issues seriously and there is lots of information here for anyone who is trying to bump up their green credentials to take on board. I particularly liked the wood burning stove.

I also like Ms Stephenson's take on alternative remedies . . . it reminded me of what a doctor friend who practices not only Western medicine but acupuncture and homeopathy once told me that sometimes his "funny medicine" as he referred to it worked on patients that his Western medicine did not cure.

For anyone who finds the green debate boring, I think Ms Stephenson's book will change your mind and might get you to change your lifestyle.

I also enjoyed learning about the SGI and Buddhism. Might have a go at chanting.