Profile for Redalex > Reviews

Content by Redalex

Redalex "Redalex" (Sheffield, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
6 Pairs Men's Work Socks Re-inforced heel & Toe 6-11
6 Pairs Men's Work Socks Re-inforced heel & Toe 6-11
Offered by School Wear United & Ayraģ Mens Wear

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 25 Sept. 2014
I regret being swayed by good reviews as I would not usually buy clothes on the internet, as the quality of products is difficult to assess when you can't feel them in advance. These are supposed to be "men's work socks" but they are flimsy and thin - not at all what I would expect or usually buy. I DO NOT recommend this product to any man who wants comfortable, lasting working socks. I intend to return them.

Betron B630 Sound Isolating Dynamic Driver Earphones with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack , Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of supplier, 20 May 2014
I have not used these earphones as the MP4 I purchased at the same time (from a different supplier) did not work and had to be returned. However, the earphones arrived promptly, so I have no problems with this supplier.

Yahui MP3/MP4 Player 8GB(4th Gen)Media/Music/Audio Player with FM Radio (MP4 (4th Gen), Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars Yahui mp3/4 player - did not work, 13 May 2014
The product was supposed to be delivered by Saturday 10 May (I signed up for Prime specifically to have a quick delivery) but, having waited in all day it didn't arrive. There was an email sent on Saturday stating that there was a delay in dispatch. It arrived 2 days later and didn't work. I've tried it on 2 PCs in different locations and it will not charge, nor can the PCs detect any software. I spent hours uploading CDs to my PC to download to this product for a family member in hospital, and it was all a complete waste of time!

Inglorious Bastards [DVD]
Inglorious Bastards [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bo Svenson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of rubbish!, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Inglorious Bastards [DVD] (DVD)
Poor acting, poor special effects, absolutely dire film. Can't believe Tarrentino had anything to do with this. A total waste of money!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2013 5:11 PM GMT

Andrew James 1300 Watt Electric Food Stand Mixer In Stunning Red, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Splash Guard, 5.2 Litre Bowl, And Spatula
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James food mixer, 23 Jan. 2013
Have only used it once so far and that was to make bread. No problems whatsoever. I'd previously returned a far more expensive model which had really struggled with this (that was a 650 WATT). I agree with other reviewers regarding the cheapness of the hook, but it did the job so I have no qualms about it. Time will tell, I suppose. I have to say though, that this mixer looks absolutely fabulous in my kitchen. I love it!

Sure-Set Plastic Mouse Trap (2 pack)
Sure-Set Plastic Mouse Trap (2 pack)
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me, 11 Jan. 2013
I had no success with these at all. However, the mouse (mice) didn't come back, so it may have worked by scaring it off by just looking at it. Who knows?

Midnight Run [DVD]
Midnight Run [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert De Niro

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film!, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Midnight Run [DVD] (DVD)
I've seen it before and I'd watch it again any time. A humouous, entertaining and interesting film with some brilliant actors doing what they do best. Excellent!

Inspiration Works Peppa Pig Little TV
Inspiration Works Peppa Pig Little TV

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive description and photo, 11 Jan. 2013
This turned out to be a totally naff present. The description 'tiles' is inaccurate. On opening the envelope it arrived in, I found a very flimsy, light packet. I haven't seen the instide but suffice to say it's about 8" by 8", less than half a cm thick and could be rolled up or folded. Total rubbish!

Kids Inflatable Sumo Suit Childrens Fancy Dress Costume
Kids Inflatable Sumo Suit Childrens Fancy Dress Costume

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for young boys, 11 Jan. 2013
This was a resounding hit with my young nephews (aged 7 & 9) this Xmas.
I would highly recommend this product.

Acctim CK2340 Auric Alarm Clock
Acctim CK2340 Auric Alarm Clock
Offered by home_essentials

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not recommend this item, 22 Oct. 2012
I may still send this back as I am so dissatisfied with the product. The settings are so close together that it is difficult to see if the mode it is set to is 'time setting', 'alarm on', 'alarm off', etc. Also the alarm is too quiet and there is no way of increasing the volume.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3