Profile for rubytuesday > Reviews

Content by rubytuesday

rubytuesday

Page: 1 | 2
New Black Cotton Trilby Gangster Hat with Striped Band 3 Sizes Sent Boxed Available from £4.99 (58cm)
Offered by AB hats-accessories

Cool hat! Cool price! :)

El Camino
El Camino

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! Ok it's very different to their previous ..., 2 April 2015
This review is from: El Camino (Audio CD)
I love it! Ok it's very different to their previous work,and I have all of it, but it does show they aren't afraid to try new things.:)

Star Wars Yoda Pyjamas Boys Cotton Pyjama Set Official Character PJs (7-8 Years)
Offered by Kiddies Wardrobe

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 April 2015
cool pj's for any little lad. Good price and good fit :)

Retro Style Mechanical Kitchen Scales in Black. 5kg.
Retro Style Mechanical Kitchen Scales in Black. 5kg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 April 2015
Brilliant price and brilliant scales, very happy! :)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good product and expensive, 2 April 2015
Not a very good product and expensive. Doesn't work very good and also difficult to use any kind of make up on top, foundation or just powder doesn't leave a good finish etc. It also cakes.

Cover Your Gray Fill-In Powder, Black
Cover Your Gray Fill-In Powder, Black
Offered by Just Beauty UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't like this powder, 2 April 2015
Don't like this powder. It DOES rub off contrary to what it says! Makes my scalp bit itchy too, but then I do have dry hair. I won't be buying it again. Also you need to use quite a bit so it would not be very economical. Might as well use the fibres instead.

Night Visions
Night Visions

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album with 3 or 4 stand out tracks (in ..., 2 April 2015
This review is from: Night Visions (Audio CD)
Good album with 3 or 4 stand out tracks (in my opinion) I like it and will be a grower for me, great price :)

In The Zone
In The Zone
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars but it's good album if/when you want some upbeat pop, 2 April 2015
This review is from: In The Zone (Audio CD)
I personally only bought this album because I wanted one particular track off it for sentimental reasons, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not being a 'pop' fan as such, I won't be playing it much, but it's good album if/when you want some upbeat pop. Great little bargain, I paid less than 3 quid for it NEW!!! :)

Royal Blood
Royal Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars ... would probably be a couple of tracks I didn't like, but no, 2 April 2015
This review is from: Royal Blood (Audio CD)
I thought there would probably be a couple of tracks I didn't like,but no, loved this album from the very first play.....ALL of it :) very happy with my cheap purchase too!!

Max Factor Creme Puff Compact Powder - 81 Truly Fair
Max Factor Creme Puff Compact Powder - 81 Truly Fair
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars return again and again :), 18 Jan. 2014
I have always been disappointed when I have decided 'to have a change', because nothing I have tried has ever come up to scratch compared with Max Factor's creme puff. I stupidly thought that some of the other top brands would surely be even better..but no! So here I am back with Max lol.... the only creme powder that I can honestly say lives up to being a great powder. It does'nt cake at all and is nice and creamy without being shiny etc. I have used it for years, and I am not going to bother trying anything else anymore. I just wasted my money when I could have just stocked up on more Max F. I have dark hair but fair skin so this 'truly fair' is ideal for me. Happy and comfortable knowing my next package is my reliable creme puff :))))

Page: 1 | 2