Profile for Leonam Gonçalves > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pebble Steel Smartwatch - Brushed Stainless
Pebble Steel Smartwatch - Brushed Stainless
Offered by EU Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smartwatch that does more by offering less distractions, 10 May 2015
It is a smartwatch that doesn't try to be anything else it shouldn't be like many smartwatches nowadays. I am really impressed with the build quality and how useful it has been in terms of notifications. I highly recommend it.

Shield Carrying Case / Protection Bag for NVIDIA Project Shield Tegra 4 - Black , Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Sept. 2014
It's the perfect case for the Shield, but it's a bit expensive.

Audio-Technica  ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Red
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Red
Offered by Always Open Always

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous headphones !, 5 Sept. 2014
Throughout my research I read really good things about the M50s, so I decided to take the plunge. I must say I have no regrets whatsoever as these make all you favourite songs sound so much better ! In terms of equalisation, there is a superb equilibrium between lows, mids and highs. Build-quality is good and I hope it will last for few years to come.

Nvidia Shield Portable Console Gaming System with Android Jelly Bean
Nvidia Shield Portable Console Gaming System with Android Jelly Bean

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful handheld, 29 July 2014
This handheld is absolutely fantastic ! Among its great features, I would like to highlight the following ones: i) great battery capacity; ii) best controller I've ever played with as it is highly ergonomic; iii) powerful device running Android stock ; iv) storage is expandable with relatively cheap microSD cards and v) mini HDMI port on the back makes it become a quite powerful media center.

Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA 1TB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Value_Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, small and with plenty of storage, 17 May 2014
I am really happy with this product as it is really sleek and lightweight for its huge storage capacity. By the way, it works perfectly not only on Windows but on Mac as well. I've been using to make Time Machine backups of my MacBook Pro.

Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Mandatory game for every 3DS/2DS owner !, 24 Oct. 2013
Besides the huge amount of graphical details that make the game to be quite beautiful, the online features are the things that really deserve to be praised. It's so easy to battle and trade pokémon with other players at any place, at any time. As the title says, every 3ds owner should get this game.

IVSO® Slim-fit Stand Cover Case for Google Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen Tablet (2013 Version) with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)
Offered by X-FlashBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case, 17 Oct. 2013
I had a really great experience with the IVSO case for the 1st gen Nexus. After buying the 2nd gen Nexus 7, I went straight to this case and I have no regrets whatsoever. Basically, it is a very decent and functional case which doesn't affect at all the N7 usage experience.

HTC Double Dip Hard Shell Case for HTC One - Grey/Red (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sleek and nice case, 29 Sept. 2013
I really enjoy this case since it seems to protect my HTC One very well without adding any extra thickness. I highly recommend the purchase.

Hard Crystal Clear Case for iPod Classic 80/120GB/160GB
Hard Crystal Clear Case for iPod Classic 80/120GB/160GB
Offered by Digibuys

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, 11 May 2013
I must admit that I wasn't expecting much from this case due to its low price. However, I've got to say that it's a very decent case and has been protecting my 2009 iPod Classic very well. I just didn't give 5 starts because the case does not seem to fit the iPod very well as it tends to move a little bit inside the case. Still, I highly recommend the purchase.

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo 3DS)
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo 3DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Little foggy, but super fun !, 27 April 2013
This game has some technical issues (like foggy places and long loading times) which were expected, since it is not an easy task to put the whole Lego City into a handheld device. Nevertheless, it's so much fun that you will probably forget about those problems throughout the game.

Update: I just had to sell the game and the main reason for that was the huge loading times.It gets pretty annoying.

Page: 1 | 2