Profile for rupert@lineone.net > Reviews

Content by rupert@lineone.net

rupert@lineone.net (Antigua)

Clippasafe UK Socket Covers (4-Pack)
Clippasafe UK Socket Covers (4-Pack)
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap safety item, 9 Aug. 2011
Easy to slot into sockets and pop out easily using the handy little hole on the underside.
Cheap and easy to use.
Great product

Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks
Pintoy Baby Walker with Bricks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little walker, 9 Aug. 2011
Bought for 9 month old daughter who is a very confident crawler and cruiser of furniture. She loves it and is already zooming around everywhere.
Sturdy and colourful. She can pull herself up without it falling over and the rubber wheels give it some tread on the tiles.
The blocks keep her amused too.
Only problem is that she needs help to turn it around so is getting frustrated that we don't have any rooms that are really big!!

by Eric Carle

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't stop reading this fantastic work of English, 7 Feb. 2001
I read this book outside, inside, on trains, on bikes, on walks, in cars, busses and ghost trains, but my favourite place to read this book is.......on the toilet. It's the best book ever and anyone out there who hasn't heard of the very hungry caterpillar should STARVE to death!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2011 1:37 PM GMT

by Eric Carle

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't get over this amazing piece of English literature, 6 Feb. 2001
As you may already know from my previous review that I bought this book for my kids!! I love reading it though, especially under the glow of a sunset, it really makes the colours of the pictures show. The book is really well written with amazing English that I just can't get over!! I have bought other books writen by the same auther, they are good but not as good as this book.

by Eric Carle

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't get over this incredible piece of English literature, 5 Feb. 2001
I have read this book a lot, to my children, to myself mostly though. I especially like reading it under eclipses because the real beauty of the colours in the book really show! I love this book