Profile for Mrs. J. Michie > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Michie

Mrs. J. Michie (Dundee, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Elite99 Women Long Sleeve Embroidery Lace Chiffon Tops (White,22)
Elite99 Women Long Sleeve Embroidery Lace Chiffon Tops (White,22)
Offered by Bailun Best Sell

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 13 Nov. 2016
Size was really too small. I tried it on and nearly got stuck in it. At least two sizes too small.

SZTARA Multifunction Three Layer Zipper Closure Insert Handbag Sport Portable Organiser Purse Cash Key Phone Bag Black
Offered by mtarashop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was looking for, 13 Nov. 2016
Not quite what I was looking for, but was well made. I feel that it would be great for some folk.

Aossta Fabric Unisex Zip Pocket Lightweight Shoulder Messenger Cross Body Bag (K02 Plant)
Offered by Aossta London

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 13 Nov. 2016
This is great, just what I wanted.Lots of pockets, the strap extends to a good comforable length.

Meaneor Women's Peansant Smocked Waist Blouse Top Dark Brown XXL
Meaneor Women's Peansant Smocked Waist Blouse Top Dark Brown XXL
Offered by ACEVOG FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Nov. 2016
I love this. Comfortable,washes well, looks great.

Ouneed Leisure Womens Girls Waterproof Nylon Messenger Bags Shoulder Bags (Dark Blue)
Offered by Ouneed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Nov. 2016
I love this. I started having pain in my shoulder as a big handbag was stuffed with stuff I thought I needed. This bag is a great size, lots of pockets which I love. Seems to keep my things dry in the weather that we have had so far.

HailiCare 70ml Dental Care Oral Irrigator Water Jet Flosser Teeth SPA Pick Cleaner
Offered by Hailicare

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 13 Nov. 2016
I was not sure of this product, but I think that this is great. I have only had this for a few days but I can not sing its praises enough. I now just hope that it lasts.

Raspberry Pi: For Beginners - Everything You Need To Know To Get The Most Out of Your Raspberry Pi (Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi b+, Raspberry Pi Projects)

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is very good and unlike some of the other books I have ..., 4 Nov. 2015
The book is very good and unlike some of the other books I have bought for the Pi it takes things nice and easy.

I would recommend this book to any beginner who has just bought a Pi.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2015
Works great and means my husband can use his Raspberry Pi on the move.

douself 52"inch 4:3 Virtual Wide Screen Digital Video Glasses Eyewear with[ AV in Earphone] for iPod, iPhone, MP4/5, PMP, DVD and other Multi-media Players PS2/3, Xbox, Wii, Game Console Mobile Private Cinema Theater

1.0 out of 5 stars Smart TV, Raspberry Pi, 3 Nov. 2015
I would have to be honest and say that I couldn't get the item to work. I also purchased a separate HDMI converter and tried the glasses on a number of different items and they just wont work. Smart TV, Raspberry Pi, portable Video screen, Mp3 player and also my computer, nothing would produce an image at all.

I have returned it to Amazon and am now awaiting a refund. This is the first time I have ever sent anything back that's broken. I was looking forward to using these but this has put me off purchasing anymore Video glasses.

Dropzone Commander Resistance Freeriders (4 Bases)
Dropzone Commander Resistance Freeriders (4 Bases)
Offered by The Troll Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband is very pleased with them, 9 Sept. 2015
Does exactly what they say on the box. My husband is very pleased with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8