Profile for Sara kay > Reviews

Content by Sara kay

Sara kay (Aberystwyth, Wales)

Whisky Stones - Chills Your Drink Without Dilution - Granite Whisky Rocks - Perfect For Whiskey Drinkers - Set of 8 Ice Stones
Offered by Drinking Rocks Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be colder, 22 Aug. 2017
These didn't seem to get as cold as people described. I could handle them without tongs no problem. It may also be that I would need different glassware to get the best from these. Used 4 rocks for a double of spiced rum and two of the rocks just stood clear out of the drink.
I am however a person who stores the mixers in a fridge set to 2 degrees C. I may just be used to really cold drinks. I don't drink neat spirits often. I'm going to pass them onto my dad who is a hardcore whisky drinker and see if he has better luck.

The ability to freeze the cubes in the box is extremely helpful.

Funforge Tokaido Crossroads Board Game
Funforge Tokaido Crossroads Board Game

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Language, 20 April 2016
I really want to play this but Amazon arnt giving me the chance. I have ordered this twice now 6 months apart and both copies have been in itallian despite saying the language is English in the product description.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2016 8:00 PM BST

Millennium - Season 1-3 [DVD] [1996]
Millennium - Season 1-3 [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Lance Henriksen

2.0 out of 5 stars I want to like this I really do but I bought this boxed ..., 28 Oct. 2014
I want to like this I really do but I bought this boxed set ages ago. So long ago I can't return it and have opened it this evening to discover that instead of containing seasons 1,2 and 3 I have 3 copies of season 1.

I admit it's my fault for waiting so long to open it so won't be seeking a refund but posting this as a warnign to check your set even if buying as a gift.

From The Discworld
From The Discworld

3.0 out of 5 stars A collectors item but a little meh., 7 July 2014
This review is from: From The Discworld (Audio CD)
Songs don't have a huge amount of quality and while the Wizard's Staff Has a Knob on The End is hilarious. It sadly lacks the hedgehog song. For a far better Pratchett Themed Album check out Steeleye Span's Wintersmith.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2016 10:55 AM BST

Real Ghostbusters: The Complete Collection [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Find., 7 July 2014
Arrived quickly excellent quality. Be warned the voice actor does change for both Peter and Jeneane part way through season three and in my honest opinion they made a poor choice in picking the replacement voice for Peter as he no longer sounds right. Jeneane also softens in character over the seasons which I personally feel was a mistake as she is definitely awesome in the first two seasons.

That aside this is the only complete collection available is region free despite what it says in the description and the box is fantastically designed. Really enjoying watching this as an adult, definitely not suitable for very young children though! A few of the episodes are really quite creepy.

[20-22] LADIES WOMENS WELSH CYMRU LONG SLEEVE CLASSIC RUGBY V COLLAR COTTON T-SHIRT TOP

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit., 7 July 2014
I would highly recommend this style of Rugby shirt. No problems machine washing on a cold wash and tumble drying on a low heat even though instructions say to hand wash. My only complaint is the green chevrons on the sides line up on one side but not the other, probably just one that slipped through the cracks and not noticeable by other people when worn unless you lift your arms above your head.

the fabric is fairly thin for a rugby shirt and the neckline can be quite revealing for someone with large breasts. As a result I tend to only wear it over the top of a t-shirt but that's just a personal preference.

Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste
Oranurse 50ml Unflavoured Toothpaste
Offered by Dental Mania UK

5.0 out of 5 stars First toothpaste I could use in over a decade, 7 Jun. 2014
I have recently been diagnosed as Aspergic (high functions autistic). Over the past 15yrs I have become so sensitive to strong flavours I found it impossible to brush my teeth. This didn't worry me until I had to have a wisdom tooth removed due to decay. I'm not a dentist and don't know what level of protection this provides but for taste and texture its ideal. Just wish it was available in mainstream pharmacies. It's worth buying a tube or two when you order something else to get the free delivery.