Profile for Mr. Kevin Waddington > Reviews

Content by Mr. Kevin Wadd...

Mr. Kevin Waddington (Inverness, UK)

Bluetooth Smart Watch Wrist Wrap Watch Phone for select Android Samsung, HTC and Nokia models
Offered by CALISTOUK

3.0 out of 5 stars I have to say the watch is cheap quality and the display is of limited ..., 21 Jan. 2016
To be honest I bought this smartwatch to find out what it actually did and whether it was worth me spending money on a more expensive one. I have to say the watch is cheap quality and the display is of limited quality too, but whether that is just because this watch or whether it's the same no matter what smartwatch you use or not I don't know.

Call quality I have no problems with, but I am still searching for a way to stop incoming calls being forwarded to the smartwatch. Despite me answering the call on my phone, I have to have the conversation on handsfree via the smartwatch when the devices are paired.

The smartwatch has a QB barcode installed, which is supposed to enable you to download the correct BT Notifier compatible with the watch, however despite me downloading this to my HTC, I still cannot manage to transfer necessary info to my smartwatch in order to transfer all information from my phone to the watch.

In summary, I found this smartwatch an affordable way to dip my feet into the smartwatch culture, but I would certainly look for a smartwatch with more features in the future.

As far as delivery goes, I can't fault the company and would give 5 stars. Originally stating nearly 10 days for delivery, I actually received an email saying I would being receiving the item earlier and it came as promised within 3 days!

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

3.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Stories......a little disappointing, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (MP3 Download)
Having watched Coldplay on SkyArts to promote their new album, I was really looking forward to getting my hands on the album. Was a little disappointed with some of the songs though. I thought the price for download was a little expensive too with it being almost the same as actual CD, but for convenience bought it anyway.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 6:10 PM BST

The Fly: Ultimate Collectors' Edition Box Set [DVD]
The Fly: Ultimate Collectors' Edition Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Hedison

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality 'Limited Edition' Boxset, 31 May 2006
Being a DVD collector who likes to collect limited edition boxsets I could not wait to get my hands on this one. However, upon receiving this boxset I was very disappointed with the quality of the Teleportation pod the dvds came in. It is only made of a flimsy plastic, which could easily tear after frequent use. I was also disappointed that there was no booklet giving extra info regarding characters, making of, interviews..... which you usually find in these type of boxsets. I have not watched the DVDs yet, but I'm sure they will be great.

As far as value for money...poor. £50 for 'limited edition boxset' for cheap plastic, expensive. This is no reflection on Amazon as they were the cheapest around that I could find.

It will be interesting to hear other peoples reviews.