Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Reviewer > Reviews

Content by Reviewer

Reviewer "philcyberia"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars DEFINITELY MADE A DIFFERENCE, 21 Jan. 2014
I've successfully lost weight over the past two months but had reached a point where the pounds had stopped coming off for some reason even though I was continuing to eat healthily. As a result I decided to try these tablets in order to try and get the weight loss moving again. I've been taking them for just under a week and I've lost 3 pounds this week after two weeks of losing nothing, so they do seem to be doing the trick. Looking forward to seeing the end results!!

Jodie Rose Black Plated Siam Jet Crystal Leaf Flower Necklace and Earrings Set length of 39 cm+9 cm Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN I EXPECTED, 9 Jan. 2014
I ordered this set yesterday to wear with a black outfit. I wanted something with more sparkle to it but couldn't find anything at short notice. This was the only one with black stones that I could get on a next day delivery. Just arrives, and I am really impressed with the look. It actually does sparkle but not in a garish way, which is great. It is really elegant looking and pretty - and I've tried the earring on and they remain secure in your ears. Look forward to wearing it out!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed with the results so far, 5 Jun. 2013
I’ve tried various supplements over the years to try and lose weight but with little to no success. I decided to give Garcinia Cambogia a try because I’m a bridesmaid at a wedding later this year and really wanted to shift some weight in preparation. I have to say, I did notice a marked different in terms of my appetite. I usually feel hungry all the time and end up eating loads of junk to try and fill the gap. However, these supplements helped to keep those hunger pangs at bay for much longer, so I’ve been able to manage until meal times without feeling hungry and without turning to junk food and snacking in between meals. I also feel a lot better in myself, presumably because I’ve been able to lay off the sugary snacks and junk since these tablets kicked in. I feel more energetic and focused. I’ve been able to stick to a far more sensible diet because of not feeling hungry all the time, so I’m also seeing a marked notice in terms of weight loss.

Galaxy Note 10.1 Case - the Original Black & Tan Leather Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my Samsung, 16 May 2013
I bought this case because it was a good price and looked pretty impressive on the pictures. It turned out to be a good investment, as the quality was as good as it looked and it provides great protection. It has handy features like a slot for your documents and it looks really smart.

Nexus 7 2012 Case - The Original Black & Tan Leather Smart Cover for Google Nexus 7 2012 (1st Generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for work, 16 May 2013
I use my tablet a lot while out and about at work. This case is perfect, as it looks professional and it has a handy slot for my paperwork, which would otherwise be strewn over my car seats. Sleep wake compatible, which is a bonus - and I got a free screen protector with it as well. Very good price given the quality.

Black Leather 360 Degree Rotating Stand Protective Case Cover for Kindle Fire HD 7 2012, Screen Protector Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our Kindle, 16 May 2013
My girlfriend and I share a Kindle and both of us were keen to make sure it was protected with a good cover. This one certainly fits the bill, as it does a great job and it looks great as well. The rotating feature is very cool, as I prefer to use landscape and she prefers portrait, so we just adjust it depending on which one of us is using the Kindle at the time.

Galaxy S4 Case, JAMMYLIZARD Luxury Edition Leather Wallet Flip Cover, Black
Galaxy S4 Case, JAMMYLIZARD Luxury Edition Leather Wallet Flip Cover, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great features and comfty to hold, 16 May 2013
I chose this case because I don't personally like using the plastic ones myself. This one is of great quality and really comfy to hold. It's got some great features like the movie stand and is great for doubling up as a wallet for my credit cards. Love it.

Jammy Lizard Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4-White
Jammy Lizard Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4-White

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and very handy, 16 May 2013
This is a really sleek looking flip case, and I love the futuristic bright white colour. What's particularly handy is being able to use the back as a battery cover, which is a really nifty addition IMO. Really good for the price.

Nexus 10 Case - The Original Black & Tan Leather Cover for The Google Nexus 10
Nexus 10 Case - The Original Black & Tan Leather Cover for The Google Nexus 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my business needs, 16 May 2013
As a freelancer, I often visit clients armed with my tablet. I wanted to protect it with a good cover and this one looked just the ticket. When it arrived I was very pleased with the overall look and quality, and so far it has done a grand job. Very good value for money.

Galaxy S3 Mini Case - Red S-Line Silicone Gel Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Screen Protector Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitzy cover for my other half, 16 May 2013
I bought this case for my girlfriend, as she is forever dropping her phone. She loved the colour and is impressed by how well it fits (her old one kept dropping off!). Great product for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8