Profile for N. Boldra > Reviews

N. Boldra (UK)

Let Them Eat Chaos
Let Them Eat Chaos

5.0 out of 5 stars The global crisis in spoken word, 7 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Let Them Eat Chaos (Audio CD)
Let Them Eat Chaos tells a story through spoken word and a fusion of old school and modern beats that refuse to recognise genre boundaries, a tale of seven people who have never met but all live in the same area of London, they all have one thing in common although they are all very different and that is they are disillusion with life.

Kate tells the stories of each individual in a unique way all centred around what they are doing at 4.18 am one stormy night, its all very political and justifiably so as the people in the story are very much shaped by the politics of the last 20 years and the current global crisis.

There is so much that goes unsaid in this work and you will have to listen a number of times reading between the lines for all the nuances, it is incredibly well written in my opinion both the spoken word and the music by Dan Carey.

I highly recommend this album.

Teach Yourself To Meditate: Over 20 simple exercises for peace, health & clarity of mind: Over 20 Exercises for Peace, Health and Clarity of Mind
by Eric Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for spiritual and none spiritual meditation beginners, 29 July 2017
I read this when I first started meditating and I found it very useful, Eric explains each method clearly and simply, I tried most of them and it helped me find the method that most suited my needs, I would highly recommend this book for those wishing to learn to meditate for spiritual and none spiritual reasons.

High Strength MSM 1000mg | Perfect Partner to Glucosamine | 2x 180 Tablets | 100% money back guarantee | Manufactured in the UK
Offered by SimplySupplements

5.0 out of 5 stars ... powder for the last few months so it was great to find a tablet form, 2 Feb. 2016
I have been using MSM powder for the last few months so it was great to find a tablet form, the tablets are quite large but as long as you break them in half there is no difficulty swallowing them, great value for money also if you have felt the benefit of MSM before.

Perixx PX-1100 Backlit Gaming Keyboard - Red/Blue/Purple Backlit - Brightness Control Wheel - Adjustable Palm rest - UK Layout
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sept. 2015
Good quality keyboard for the price, you could pay more for less features and quality.

Amazon: pay living wages to your workers
Amazon: pay living wages to your workers
by Amazon Anonymous

1.0 out of 5 stars Nor good enough Amazon, 11 Jun. 2014
Pay the living wage this is simply morally right and pay your taxes for the profits you make in the UK in the UK.

Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24 inch LCD TFT Monitor (16:10, 1920x1200, 300 cd/m2)
Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24 inch LCD TFT Monitor (16:10, 1920x1200, 300 cd/m2)
Offered by PCBuyIT Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Monitor, 2 Feb. 2014
Well worth the money if you insist on a proper resolution for a 24 inch monitor, 1920x1024 just isn't suitable, excellent build with some great features, recommended if you don't mind paying a little more for the higher resolution instead of this HD standard nonsense.

Fine Elements Portable Fan Heater with Thermostat Temperature Control Dual Settings 1000w 1KW 2000w 2kw  26.5cm H x 22.5cm W x 12.5cm D
Fine Elements Portable Fan Heater with Thermostat Temperature Control Dual Settings 1000w 1KW 2000w 2kw 26.5cm H x 22.5cm W x 12.5cm D
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised by other reviews, 2 Feb. 2014
I had this heater for 8 years and it has only just given up the ghost, it has been on for hours at a time on all 3 settings, knocked over by my dogs and it still kept going. The body of the heater is not flimsy at all it is very robust otherwise it would have cracked by now the amount of times the dogs have knocked it over, something drastic must have changed since I bought my original heater for these other poor reviews. I will be replacing my old one with this heater, if 8 years good service is anything to go by it is money well spent.

LifeDancing Reiki - Self Healing Meditation
LifeDancing Reiki - Self Healing Meditation

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for Reiki beginners, 13 July 2009
Ive been using this cd for my Reiki self healing meditation for a couple months now after taking a Reiki first degree course with Ruth, it never fails to relax me no matter what kind of day I have had, its impossible not to as Ruth has such a calming voice.

The self healing meditation is easy to follow even for those who have not attended a Reiki first degree course, the hand positions are well described and not at all difficult to understand. As you work through the different hand positions Ruth explains the benefits of each of the them, the parts of the body being treated and the appropriate chakras they relate to.

By using this cd at least 3 times a week I have been able to address some physical issues I have had for some time, the constant crick in my neck has gone, the discomfort from my hiatus hernia has virtually disappeared and a knee problem now rarely bothers me. Though I have addressed physical issues you can also use Reiki to help deal with emotional and Psychological issues very effectively.

Please remember though I have taken a Reiki first degree course which gives me a basic attunement meaning I get even more benefit from using this cd than I would not having taken the course, you too will benefit greatly without the course but I would recommend that you take the first degree course with Ruth as it will change your life forever.