Profile for Lindsay Kolodziej > Reviews

Content by Lindsay Kolodziej

Lindsay Kolodziej

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
GOD OF WINE (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. Series Book 3)
GOD OF WINE (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to be intoxicated :), 30 Nov. 2016
I'm not so good at writing things like this but here goes.... If your thinking of reading this book then please do because it's sooooo much fun. This series is amazing and makes you laugh and go aghhhh all the time. Great writing, great storyline and all round just great.

Hair Colour Spray, Purple, 125ml
Hair Colour Spray, Purple, 125ml
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour wrong, 21 Oct. 2016
It was pink and not purple.

it's a fugly life (The Fugly Series Book 2)
it's a fugly life (The Fugly Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great finish to a great story, 20 Oct. 2016
Gets you going from start to finish. Shame the story is over as would have liked to hear more about these characters. These books always make you think about what is on the inside and not the outside. I wish more people were able to write like this as it would change some peoples perceptions on themselves and others.

The Billionaire's Voice (The Sinclairs Book 4)
The Billionaire's Voice (The Sinclairs Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 31 Aug. 2016
This book captured me from the start and didn't slow down throughout the whole story. It was a really great read as all the books are by this author. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

Forever Driven: Forever Bluegrass #4
Forever Driven: Forever Bluegrass #4

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking read, 10 Aug. 2016
Fantastic read. Love this series and want to live in this town. I just wish that it were all real............. Maybe someone can develop the place and I can become a citizen??????? Great storyline and characters. Cannot wait for the next books to come. I hate waiting.

Tailored for Trouble: A Romantic Comedy (Happy Pants)
Tailored for Trouble: A Romantic Comedy (Happy Pants)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly peed my pants............ great book, 10 Aug. 2016
I couldn't put this book down. I read it from start to finish and loved every minute of it. I cannot wait for the next books in this series. I love the characters, storyline and settings throughout. This book does not disappoint at all. If you want a great romance story with a bit of naughty and comedy then this is the book for you. I nearly wet myself in places and could not stop laughing. Again, another cracking book by a cracking author.

TOMMASO (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. Series Book 2)
TOMMASO (Immortal Matchmakers, Inc. Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read, 1 Jun. 2016
I loved this book from start to finish. Could not put it down. Mimi never stops with her quirky style and it does not stop throughout the book. I cannot wait for the next installment.

MACK (The King Series Book 4)
MACK (The King Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 April 2016
Loved this book and would really like more on this character all round. I know the books are based around King which I also love but this was my favourite by far.

Boxed Set: The Mermen Trilogy
Boxed Set: The Mermen Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Mermazingingly Triumphant, 28 April 2016
I love weird and wacky books because the film that plays out in my mind makes me feel like a director. After reading these books I carry on with the film over and over. I enjoyed these books because of this and because of the acute detail that this author puts into her books. Would read them again.

MERCILESS (The Mermen Trilogy Book 3)
MERCILESS (The Mermen Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mer-mazing, 2 Dec. 2015
Well, another one bites the dust. I love the stories behind the stories. I really enjoyed this story yet again. Mimi is a fabulous writer and never lets me down. Write more and more quickly lol

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6