Profile for Chunky Monkey > Reviews

Content by Chunky Monkey

Chunky Monkey "P" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Marvel Spider Man Face 3D Nightlight
Marvel Spider Man Face 3D Nightlight
Offered by #U&Me Exports

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, high quality and children love it - batteries should last longer with LED though, 24 May 2016
Well made, easy to install with the stencil being easy to apply and has drill guides for the screws so no chance of a mistake.

My four year old son loves this and it helped with a phase he went through when he would wake up saying he was scared of the dark. Looks great (although most adults find it creepy, all children love it).

My only real criticism is that for an LED device, the batteries don't last realistically for more than about a month. So have plenty of AAs at the ready.

Ecoffee Cup Pink Polka Reusable Coffee Cup 400ml
Ecoffee Cup Pink Polka Reusable Coffee Cup 400ml
Offered by laZook

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and performs well - perfect coffee on the go, 24 May 2016
can't live without these in our house now! They last forever, keep my coffee hot and have never had a leak.

Best 'coffee-to-go' mugs I've used and I drink a lot of coffee! Couldn't manage my son's 0730 swimming class on a Saturday morning without one of these with me!

Spigen Neo Hybrid Bumper Style Premium with Slim Fit Dual Layer Protective Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 - Satin Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars smart, durable and not bulky, 24 May 2016
I have bought Spigen cases now for three different samsung devices and all are brilliant. The provide considerable protection without too much bulk to the device and look decent. They are masculine in their design and look really smart; my wife prefers this to any of the 'prettier' cases she's tried in the past.

very happy.

Diono Ultra Mat Black
Diono Ultra Mat Black
Offered by Hello Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple solution that is tough, durable and provides ..., 24 May 2016
A simple solution that is tough, durable and provides practical storage.

It is exactly what you want it to be and for a product you only really see when you remove the seat, it's still worth it! The storage is a decent size for storing nik-naks and what-nots :) saves scrabbling about under the seats looking for a lost Lego mini-figure!

Camelbak Eddy Bottle - Dino Party, 0.4 Litre
Camelbak Eddy Bottle - Dino Party, 0.4 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, durable and clean, 24 May 2016
This review is from: Camelbak Kids Eddy Bottle (Sports)
Goes through the dishwasher without any problems, never leaks and survives every drop, bounce & throw by my four year old.

Considerably more hygienic than many of the alternatives we've tried. Very happy.

1pcs New Replacement Cross Extractor Stainless Blade Spare Part FOR Nutribullet Blender 900w Pro
Offered by Join Life

5.0 out of 5 stars possibly better than the original, 24 May 2016
I think this has now lasted longer than the original Cross Extractor. Very happy and delivered on time in good packaging.

LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Darth Vader (Imperial Inspection) with Lighsaber
LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Darth Vader (Imperial Inspection) with Lighsaber
Offered by bricks and figures

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but worth it!, 24 May 2016
possibly the happiest four year old in the world now he has his favourite character EVER! When I told my wife the price she was not impressed, but has since mellowed dramatically having seen the joy in my son's face and the longevity of the playtime he gets from it. Arrived promptly and well packaged.

Lavazza Qualita Rossa Coffee Beans (1Kg) - Pack of 6
Lavazza Qualita Rossa Coffee Beans (1Kg) - Pack of 6
Offered by PureGusto

5.0 out of 5 stars quite simply the best whole coffee beans I can find for my 'bean ..., 24 May 2016
quite simply the best whole coffee beans I can find for my 'bean to cup' coffee machine. Great strong coffee with consistent flavour.

I often find inconsistency in coffee beans that leads to the occasional cup tasting burned or too bitter. Qualita Rossa is the most reliable bean I have found yet.

HALO PROACTIVE SPORTS WASH LIQUID 1 LITRE
HALO PROACTIVE SPORTS WASH LIQUID 1 LITRE

5.0 out of 5 stars Having bought on a whim and in an attempt to save my favourite running outfit from the bin, 24 May 2016
I run three or four times per week and need to wash the synthetic fabric at a low temperature. Regular washing powder, tablets and capsules could never completely remove the smell of bacteria and I don't use fabric softener when washing sports clothes.

Having bought on a whim and in an attempt to save my favourite running outfit from the bin, I am extremely pleased with this find. Highly recommended and you can wash at 30 degrees and it will leave your sports clothes looking and smelling great! I'm now using for the whole family's sports wear.

I originally stumbled upon this in a supermarket and subsequently found it super-rare to get hold of so it's very pleasing to find it on amazon.

Dance with the Elephants: The Ultimate Guide to Transform Your Small Business into Big Profits
by Philip I Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars A rare and fresh perspective, 14 Aug. 2015
I read so many books it's sometimes hard to fathom which of the many business coaching books will challenge my preconceptions before I invest time and money.

Dance with the Elephants caught my attention because it walks a difficult line between helping you understand the opportunities for change and development for yourself and direct advice when you don't quite know the answer yourself. Impressive since the author is not in the room to understand your motivations and tailor further questions.

To talk about the content would deny the book's ability to offer surprising and revealing insights into your personal journey. I now dip in & out to remind myself of how to avoid repeating the same mistakes.

I recommend you dance.