Profile for ac > Reviews

Leaf Ring in Monstone
Leaf Ring in Monstone
Offered by Gallardo and Blaine Design

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely stunning, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Leaf Ring in Monstone (Jewellery)
Very beautiful ring. I have other purchases from Gallardo & Blaine designs, obtained directly, and they are consistently striking and very beautiful designs. A real pleasure to wear. Although on the pricey side, you pay for the unique design and beauty of the piece. This was a lucky find and excellent value. Please G&B, can we have more of the same on Amazon?

Barr & Stroud Sahara 10x25 Compact Binoculars
Barr & Stroud Sahara 10x25 Compact Binoculars
Offered by Camera Centre UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
a good pair of binoculars, lightweight, compact and effective.

Yoga-Mad Half ToeSox - Black, Small
Yoga-Mad Half ToeSox - Black, Small

2.0 out of 5 stars not suitable., 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Half Toesox (Apparel)
I purchased these for my yoga practice. Unfortunately, if you're not over flexible and tend to drag your foot along your mat during practice, these are just dragged off your feet in the process. I got fed up with stopping to put them back on.

Yoga-Mad Yoga Eye Pillow Linseed & Lavender Blue
Yoga-Mad Yoga Eye Pillow Linseed & Lavender Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 1 Feb. 2014
I purchased this product to soothe migraines. A warm pillow over your eyes is a real treat when your head aches like crazy.

Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 by bareMinerals The A List 5g
Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 by bareMinerals The A List 5g
Offered by PerfumesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 1 Feb. 2014
I have started using bareMinerals eyeshadows as they do not cause eczema, which I get using shadows from high street make up brands. The extra cost is worth it, and the colours are good.

Asics Womens Trail Tambora Shoes Grey/Black/Mid Blue 6 UK
Asics Womens Trail Tambora Shoes Grey/Black/Mid Blue 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars asics trainers, 30 Aug. 2013
These are the second pair of asics trainers that I have bought. They look great and fit great. I can wear them all day and are very hard wearing.

Flight Of The Stone Angel
Flight Of The Stone Angel
by Carol O'Connell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 30 Aug. 2013
In my opinion, this is more like her more recent work and is a good read. Interesting characters and a good plot line.

Shell Game
Shell Game
by Carol O'Connell

3.0 out of 5 stars ok story, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Shell Game (Hardcover)
I so enjoyed one of her more recent novels, I purchased some older work. This story is ok, but, as with some of her other earlier works, this does not match up to her more recent stories.

bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadows 2.0 3g The Nick of Time
bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadows 2.0 3g The Nick of Time
Offered by Perfect You

5.0 out of 5 stars eyeshadow, 30 Aug. 2013
I bought this eyeshadow because I had been having problems with cheaper brands from local chemists which had been causing eczema on my eyelids. I found out that bareMinerals make up was made with ingredients which did not cause a reaction. Since using this product I have not had any skin reaction at all. The colours are nice, and although more expensive, its better than having sore eyes! I would definitely consider buying further shadows from this range.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wellies, 20 July 2013
Really eye catching and very comfortable pair of wellington boots purchased at a good price. I would recommend these to others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3