Profile for Mrs Sharp > Reviews

Content by Mrs Sharp

Mrs Sharp

Page: 1 | 2
KINGSTON microSDXC Flash Memory Card Class 10 / 64 GB / Single Pack Without Adaptor
Offered by Locoisle777

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great in my GoPro Hero 3+, 30 July 2015
Excellent item. Purchased for use in my GoPro Hero 3+, delighted with the item and especially the price! Genuine seller! Many thanks.

Lowther Unisex-Adult  Wellington Boots, Blue, 6 UK
Lowther Unisex-Adult Wellington Boots, Blue, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solid comfortable boots, 24 July 2015
Great solid comfortable boots. Need to purchase another paid, my mum stole mine after "borrowing" them for a walk! :)

100 Pcs Organza Pouch Wedding Favor Gift Bags
100 Pcs Organza Pouch Wedding Favor Gift Bags
Offered by Sunny Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2015
Excellent, they looked lovely on my tables for my reception.

Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case
Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, solid., 24 July 2015
Well made, love it.

Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by EpsilonLondon

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats all the rest, no doubt., 24 July 2015
After hours of going through reviews, I chose this. I love it. Excellent solid, well built product, nice and compact. Easy installation.Recommend getting the case as well. I feel confident to know all my data is on this!

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Red with Volume Control and Mic)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, just buy them - you won't be disappointed., 11 Mar. 2015
I might be the most indecisive person ever, so when it came to choosing new headphones I wanted a low cost, with great quality. Hard to find, but I think I'd done it with these - they're awesome. Great build quality, sound quality and comfortable in the ear. 5/5

Vanderbilt Eau du Toilette - 100 ml (Packaging May Vary)
Vanderbilt Eau du Toilette - 100 ml (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in my early 20's and think this fragrance is suitable for any age woman with a love for powdery scents, 8 Oct. 2014
I adore this perfume fragrance, it's so delicate and soothing. I'm in my early 20's and think this fragrance is suitable for any age woman with a love for powdery scents. I always get many compliments!

Turning the Heart to God
Turning the Heart to God
by St.Theophan The Recluse

5.0 out of 5 stars From Pentecostal to Orthodox Christian - Amazing help!, 14 Jun. 2014
I was a pentecostal Christian before, and after much searching I found the One True Church of Christ - the Orthodox Church. All the rich history, tradition, truth and holiness that I was longing for I found.

This book has been so helpful to me. It's nice to read a book by someone who lived for Christ and no for himself or money.

Highly recommended. x

Dove Purely Pampering Shea Nourishing Lotion, 400ml
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Nourishing Lotion, 400ml
Offered by JammyShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nourishing and Excellent On Face Too!, 17 April 2014
I have very reactive skin so I would only use this on my body, which is always felt soft, supple and hydrated. I then decided to take the risk and applyed it to my face. A few tense minutes later and my face was fine! In fact, it felt SUPER SOFT and calm. I'm shocked, but pleased!

The Way of a Pilgrim & The Pilgrim continues His Way - Spiritual Classics From Russia
by H. Bacovain

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying!, 1 Mar. 2014
I am really enjoying this book, and can relate to the Pilgrim as a recent convert.

Highly recommended.