Profile for EJavier > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Hilltop Honey Raw British Creamed Honey 110 g
Hilltop Honey Raw British Creamed Honey 110 g

3.0 out of 5 stars Great honey in a tiny jar, 9 May 2016
Like other reviewers I had mistakenly thought the jar would be bigger and should have read the description more carefully. The honey is great but too expensive at this price (£3.00 for 110g).

Elegant Unisex 3 Pairs Bamboo Invisible Liner Socks, Size UK 2.5-5, Beige
Elegant Unisex 3 Pairs Bamboo Invisible Liner Socks, Size UK 2.5-5, Beige
Offered by Elegant Socks & Underwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, just a little too big, 8 May 2016
They're great quality and thicker than expected so should last longer than other, thinner types. My feet are women 5.5 wide but these seem suited for size 6.5 and above, there was that much extra material bunching up in the shoe that the rubber bits at the heel were not useful at all. I can just about wear them with trainers but not with flats.

Women swimming costume one piece swimsuit swimwear flat seams, Sport Bulit in Bra Soft Cups
Offered by Ossa Fashion Ltd (Dispatched in 24h)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 24 April 2016
I returned this as soon as it arrived. The colour didn't quite match the photo and the material seemed a bit thin. I swim regularly twice a week and I didn't think it would last more than a few months.

Speedo Women's Monogram Racerback Swimsuit - Navy/African Violet, 38"
Speedo Women's Monogram Racerback Swimsuit - Navy/African Violet, 38"

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and true to size, 24 April 2016
I swim twice a week and I was looking for a swimsuit that was well made but didn't cost the earth. This is a great swimsuit and fantastic for the price.Feels like it would last quite a while.

Cosmic Catnip Banana
Cosmic Catnip Banana
Offered by The Pet Superstore

2.0 out of 5 stars my cat loved it to bits, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Cosmic Catnip Banana (Misc.)
Pro: my cat loved it to bits! Played with it like there was no tomorrow. Cons: not robust enough to withstand an enthusiastic cat. Lasted 10 minutes of aggressive play. Not recommended for cats that energetically react to cat nip.

300ml Drinking Bottle Spare Bottle for Smoothies + Smoothie Maker Green with Lid, Closable
Offered by 1-Klick-Versand

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Breville personal blender perfectly, 30 Aug. 2015
This first perfectly with my Breville blend personal smoothie blender. The ones that came with the original package are huge (600ml). This is just the right size.

Miners Cosmetics The Matte Factor Warm Red
Miners Cosmetics The Matte Factor Warm Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, but dry lips, 30 Aug. 2015
The colour is great but my lips become quite dry after several hours. For me it required a lot of reapplying which seems to make my lips more dry. I tried to prep my lips with a lip balm before applying this but it didn't make much of a difference. I really wanted to like this product but unfortunately it's not for me.

Ultrasport Women's Womens Softshell Vest - Black/Purple, Medium
Ultrasport Women's Womens Softshell Vest - Black/Purple, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long for a short / short torso runner, 4 May 2015
This vest is well made and looks to likely to last. Unfortunately it is best suited for a runner that is taller or who has a long torso. I'm 5'2" and found it was too long to be able to run comfortably. It came to rest nearly mid-thigh which isn't ideal. Had to return (postage was expensive - £6.00!).

Acme Made Union Backpack for MacBook Pro 15
Acme Made Union Backpack for MacBook Pro 15

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality backpack for a bargain price, 5 Mar. 2015
Fantastic bargain for a quality backpack. It is slim and ideal for transporting work-related stuff. I carry a 15 inch MacBook + case, charger, pencil case, document folder, a book, tissues, clicker, purse and a small tupperware sandwich box. I've used it in the pouring rain and so far the contents has remained dry (including papers). I wouldn't use it as an overnight bag but for day trips it's an ideal size. Highly recommended.

Decorpillow 2 Pieces Decorative Cotton Linen Square Throw Pillow Case Cushion Cover Throw Pillow Shell Pillowcase Colorful Cycle 18 "X18 "

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pillowcases but an unexpected long delivery time (posted from China, not UK), 5 Mar. 2015
The pillowcases are well made and seem to be of good quality material. The print designs are very nice. However it was not made clear that these pillowcases were dispatched from China, not the UK as I had assumed. This made for a very long waiting delivery period that is, again, not made clear on their storefront. Generally speaking I don't mind if products are shipped from across the globe but this should be made clear by the seller. Overall, the pillowcases are very good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7