Profile for EJavier > Reviews

The Friendly Swede Dual Pocket Running Belts (2 Pack), Black, Blue
The Friendly Swede Dual Pocket Running Belts (2 Pack), Black, Blue
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belts and great customer service!, 21 Feb. 2015
I originally encountered issues with this belt moving sideways which is very frustrating during long runs. I mentioned this to the sellers who, very generously, sent a new set of belts to try, free of charge. These new belts for some reason don't move (as much) as the previous ones. I have a smallish waist and keep the belts as tight as they go.

So far I've been able to fit quite easily an iPhone 6 on one side and 2 gels, a bank card and tissues on the other side. The pockets are lined with water/sweat resistant material so stuff, so far, as stayed dry.

In all these belts are a bargain and the sellers truly are 'friendly' and efficient. Well worth the money.

Colorful Dornock Grid Design Plastic Hard Case Cover For Iphone 6 4.7 Inch
Colorful Dornock Grid Design Plastic Hard Case Cover For Iphone 6 4.7 Inch
Offered by WAYA Trading (HK) ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but very long shipping wait, 21 Feb. 2015
The case itself is very good value for money. However it did take a long time to arrive because it was shipped from Hong Kong. Next time will read the small print.

2 X Natural Beige Sofa Throw
2 X Natural Beige Sofa Throw

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely blanket but sheds badly after washing, 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 2 X Natural Beige Sofa Throw
This blanket is thick and heavy which was what I was looking for. It's smaller than I had planned but I'll be using it as a blanket rather than to cover a sofa. The problem I've run into is that it sheds everywhere after washing it. We have dark coloured sofas so this is a huge problem. Also it gets all over our clothes. Even on a gentle cycle and hang drying the shedding continues, which is unfortunate!

Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins
Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins
Offered by Funky Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bins for a small kitchen / house, 3 Feb. 2015
This trio of recycling bins were just what we needed. We previously used jute bags to collect our recycling which wasn't ideal. These are great because they have a hinged lid for easy access and to keep the recycling covered. Taking off the main lid is a little fiddly at first but we've gotten the hang of them. Recommended.

New Balance W790v3 Women's Running Shoes (B Width)
New Balance W790v3 Women's Running Shoes (B Width)
Price: £59.16 - £69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and well made, 3 Feb. 2015
I'm a regular user of New Balance running shoes and the W790 range is one of my favourites. It fits as expected, there is no need to "break in" the shoes over several days. They fit well. My first run with them was a long run (16km) and my feet were happy at the end of the run. I'm a road runners so the cushioning on these shoes is ideal. Recommended.

Ladies TRUFFLE Black Faux Suede Mid Scoop Heel Knee High Boots 5
Ladies TRUFFLE Black Faux Suede Mid Scoop Heel Knee High Boots 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good look for low price, 18 Jan. 2015
It won't last more than a year's worth of regular wear but it fits well and looks good. I've got bigger calves and these are nicely accommodating. The sole has very little grip so be warned, it's not for smooth surfaces. I've had to glue rubber grips to the soles of the boots for my own peace of mind but they're still a bargain.

PET FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER HOLDS 12.5 KG AIRTIGHT. KOI CARP FISH FOOD CAT DOG
PET FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER HOLDS 12.5 KG AIRTIGHT. KOI CARP FISH FOOD CAT DOG
Offered by Biraz Furnishings

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and stores dry cat food well, 18 Jan. 2015
Just what we needed to conveniently and efficiently store dry cat food in the kitchen. Easily fit 3kg of cat food (we buy smaller bags to food doesn't go stale). So far, cat food has stayed dry and cat is happy.

Brooks Women's Essential II Running Jacket - Pomegranate, Medium
Brooks Women's Essential II Running Jacket - Pomegranate, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic light layer for running, 17 Jan. 2015
Simply brilliant. Keeps the wind out and good for light rain. Breathable and got lots of pockets! The colour is lovely yet bright enough to be seen in low light. I'm 5'2" and the length is good on me, just below the hips. Sometimes with 2 layers (tech t-shirt and long sleeved running shirt) I find this jacket too fitted across the chest for my liking (prefer looser fit for jackets) but doesn't impede arm movement. Washes well (40 C) and hasn't lost colour yet. Recommended.

Terrible Estate Agent Photos
Terrible Estate Agent Photos
by Andy Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee table book ever, 10 Dec. 2014
Like the website, this book is guaranteed to make you laugh, do a double-take or just shake your head in wonder. It makes a fab gift.

2 Pack Christmas Doorknob Hangers, Santa & Reindeer
2 Pack Christmas Doorknob Hangers, Santa & Reindeer
Offered by Maggy Kay

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value!, 10 Dec. 2014
These are amazing value for two lovely decorations. The stitching on these is very robust and looks to last a good few years. These are very festive edition to my house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6