Profile for EJavier > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Ultrasport Women's Womens Softshell Vest - Black/Purple, Medium
Ultrasport Women's Womens Softshell Vest - Black/Purple, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long for a short / short torso runner, 4 May 2015
This vest is well made and looks to likely to last. Unfortunately it is best suited for a runner that is taller or who has a long torso. I'm 5'2" and found it was too long to be able to run comfortably. It came to rest nearly mid-thigh which isn't ideal. Had to return (postage was expensive - £6.00!).

Acme Made Union Backpack for MacBook Pro 15
Acme Made Union Backpack for MacBook Pro 15

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality backpack for a bargain price, 5 Mar. 2015
Fantastic bargain for a quality backpack. It is slim and ideal for transporting work-related stuff. I carry a 15 inch MacBook + case, charger, pencil case, document folder, a book, tissues, clicker, purse and a small tupperware sandwich box. I've used it in the pouring rain and so far the contents has remained dry (including papers). I wouldn't use it as an overnight bag but for day trips it's an ideal size. Highly recommended.

Decorpillow 2 Pieces Decorative Cotton Linen Square Throw Pillow Case Cushion Cover Throw Pillow Shell Pillowcase Colorful Cycle 18 "X18 "
Offered by decorpillow

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pillowcases but an unexpected long delivery time (posted from China, not UK), 5 Mar. 2015
The pillowcases are well made and seem to be of good quality material. The print designs are very nice. However it was not made clear that these pillowcases were dispatched from China, not the UK as I had assumed. This made for a very long waiting delivery period that is, again, not made clear on their storefront. Generally speaking I don't mind if products are shipped from across the globe but this should be made clear by the seller. Overall, the pillowcases are very good.

The Friendly Swede Dual Pocket Running Belts (2 Pack), Black, Blue
The Friendly Swede Dual Pocket Running Belts (2 Pack), Black, Blue
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belts and great customer service!, 21 Feb. 2015
I originally encountered issues with this belt moving sideways which is very frustrating during long runs. I mentioned this to the sellers who, very generously, sent a new set of belts to try, free of charge. These new belts for some reason don't move (as much) as the previous ones. I have a smallish waist and keep the belts as tight as they go.

So far I've been able to fit quite easily an iPhone 6 on one side and 2 gels, a bank card and tissues on the other side. The pockets are lined with water/sweat resistant material so stuff, so far, as stayed dry.

In all these belts are a bargain and the sellers truly are 'friendly' and efficient. Well worth the money.

Colorful Dornock Grid Design Plastic Hard Case Cover For Iphone 6 4.7 Inch
Colorful Dornock Grid Design Plastic Hard Case Cover For Iphone 6 4.7 Inch
Offered by WAYA Trading (HK) ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but very long shipping wait, 21 Feb. 2015
The case itself is very good value for money. However it did take a long time to arrive because it was shipped from Hong Kong. Next time will read the small print.

2 X Natural Beige Sofa Throw
2 X Natural Beige Sofa Throw

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely blanket but sheds badly after washing, 21 Feb. 2015
This blanket is thick and heavy which was what I was looking for. It's smaller than I had planned but I'll be using it as a blanket rather than to cover a sofa. The problem I've run into is that it sheds everywhere after washing it. We have dark coloured sofas so this is a huge problem. Also it gets all over our clothes. Even on a gentle cycle and hang drying the shedding continues, which is unfortunate!

Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins
Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins
Offered by dreamlandvalue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bins for a small kitchen / house, 3 Feb. 2015
This trio of recycling bins were just what we needed. We previously used jute bags to collect our recycling which wasn't ideal. These are great because they have a hinged lid for easy access and to keep the recycling covered. Taking off the main lid is a little fiddly at first but we've gotten the hang of them. Recommended.

New Balance W790v3 Women's Running Shoes (B Width)
New Balance W790v3 Women's Running Shoes (B Width)
Price: £53.24 - £69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and well made, 3 Feb. 2015
I'm a regular user of New Balance running shoes and the W790 range is one of my favourites. It fits as expected, there is no need to "break in" the shoes over several days. They fit well. My first run with them was a long run (16km) and my feet were happy at the end of the run. I'm a road runners so the cushioning on these shoes is ideal. Recommended.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2015 3:23 PM BST

Ladies TRUFFLE Black Faux Suede Mid Scoop Heel Knee High Boots 5
Ladies TRUFFLE Black Faux Suede Mid Scoop Heel Knee High Boots 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good look for low price, 18 Jan. 2015
It won't last more than a year's worth of regular wear but it fits well and looks good. I've got bigger calves and these are nicely accommodating. The sole has very little grip so be warned, it's not for smooth surfaces. I've had to glue rubber grips to the soles of the boots for my own peace of mind but they're still a bargain.

PET FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER HOLDS 12.5 KG AIRTIGHT. KOI CARP FISH FOOD CAT DOG
PET FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER HOLDS 12.5 KG AIRTIGHT. KOI CARP FISH FOOD CAT DOG
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and stores dry cat food well, 18 Jan. 2015
Just what we needed to conveniently and efficiently store dry cat food in the kitchen. Easily fit 3kg of cat food (we buy smaller bags to food doesn't go stale). So far, cat food has stayed dry and cat is happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6