Profile for Becky > Reviews

Content by Becky

Becky

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Red Dingo Desinger Dog Harness, Daisy Chain Purple (20mm x Neck: 36-59cm / Body 45-66cm) M

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab pattern and fits great!, 23 Jun. 2016
I had the matching collar first which I loved so I ordered the matching harness. Fits my border collie great and the colour and pattern is very pretty. Love having matching stuff for my dog! Would recommend!

Red Dingo Designer Dog Collar, Daisy Chain Purple (20mm x 31-47cm) M
Red Dingo Designer Dog Collar, Daisy Chain Purple (20mm x 31-47cm) M

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab collar, 23 Jun. 2016
I love the red dingo brand, and this colour and pattern really suits my dog. Very tough collar and has lasted several months and is still going strong. Love it so much I've got the matching harness! Would recommend!

Nylabone Puppy Bone - Regular
Nylabone Puppy Bone - Regular

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size for collie pup, 23 Jun. 2016
Great little bone for my new puppy, however she doesn't seem as interested in it all the time as my older dog is though. Just means it will last longer!

Ferplast Flippy Tech Retractable Lead Cord, Large, Grey
Ferplast Flippy Tech Retractable Lead Cord, Large, Grey
Offered by Aquapet

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this lead so bought another one for new pup!, 23 Jun. 2016
Personally I love these stretchy leads and after having one for my other dog for over a year I purchased another one for my new puppy! I much prefer the locking system on these over the other extendable lead buttons I've seen on other brands. Comfortable for me to hold however I do have fairly small hands. With my other one of these leads , I've had no problem with it within the year I've had it and it still works as normal. Would recommend!

Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray Large 36-inch Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cage for my border collie, 23 Jun. 2016
Great cage for my fairly petit border collie and I ordered another for my new puppy too! Love the two door access and the silver colour is nicer to look at in my opinion than the black. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because it would be great for an option for the tray to slide out from the longer side also, but apart from that it is just what I needed. Would recommend!

Lixada 60LED Outdoor Indoor Camping Lamp with Lampshade Circle Tent White Light Campsite Hanging Lamp
Offered by Lixada-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my tent!, 23 Jun. 2016
Just what I needed in my tent at night, even the lowest light option is still quite bright! Very lightweight and easy to pack away for the next camping trip! Would recommend!

[Most Compact 20000mAh Portable Charger] Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy and More (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars So far the quickest charge for my iPhone 6s Plus!, 23 Jun. 2016
Such a useful portable charger. I have used anker products in the past so I knew this would be a reliable product. Much quicker at charging my iPhone 6s Plus than any other plug or charger. Only reason it is 4 and not 5 stars is because the device itself takes absolutely ages to charge, at least a day for a full charge and it is not the lightest option for carrying around. But for what I needed it for, it was perfect for those weekend camping trips ensuring my phone doesn't run out of power. Would recommend!

Protective Rear Car Seat Cover For Pets
Protective Rear Car Seat Cover For Pets
Offered by Price Drop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the back seats of the car and has ..., 1 April 2016
Perfect for the back seats of the car and has a velcro opening to clip things into the seatbelt. This has saved me many car cleans, especially since my border collie loves to make a mess! Would recommend :)

iPhone 6S Plus Case, Coolden® Colorful Translucent Clear iPhone 6S Plus Case Silicone Gel Cover Soft TPU Bumper Protective Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus (Purple&Blue)
Offered by Coolden UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for iPhone 6s Plus!, 1 April 2016
Fits my phone very snug and is easy to put on and take off. Really nice colour and feel to it, and the buttons are just as easy to press with a case on as they are without. It's an extra bonus that it has little flaps to protect connectors from dust. Even though it says 6 plus, it fits very nicely on the 6s plus too! I would definitely recommend :)
Comment Comment | Permalink