Profile for Ms. G. Nash > Reviews

Content by Ms. G. Nash

Ms. G. Nash (Surrey/UK)

Rockin' and Around Croydon: Rock, Folk, Blues and Jazz in and Around the Croydon Area 1960-1980
by Chris Groom

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Feb. 2016
I love this book it is a reference book to my youth . Fabulous memories.

Pandora World Charm Bead - 791182
Pandora World Charm Bead - 791182

4.0 out of 5 stars I was worried at first and thought it didn't fit ..., 3 Jan. 2015
I was worried at first and thought it didn't fit but soon realised its a clip and you have to open it not screw it on ....

Protective Case / Wallet for iPad 2, 3 & 4 with Flipstand PU Leather (Black)
Protective Case / Wallet for iPad 2, 3 & 4 with Flipstand PU Leather (Black)
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad case/cover, 6 Nov. 2013
Absolutely brilliant amazing value and looks like an expensive product really impressed have ordered another one as a present for my friend. :-)

Nexxus Maxify Volume Mousse 300G
Nexxus Maxify Volume Mousse 300G

5.0 out of 5 stars Nexxus Phyto Organics Styling Maxify Volumising Mousse, 30 April 2013
I love this mousse it's perfect if you have scalp problems as it has no alcohol and therefore causes no irritation perfect and also adds that lovely oomph you want in your hair!

Mustard, Custard, Grumble Belly and Gravy (Bloomsbury Paperbacks)
Mustard, Custard, Grumble Belly and Gravy (Bloomsbury Paperbacks)
by Michael Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars Childrens entertainment, 7 Jun. 2010
I bought this for my 4 year old grandson to ammuse him in the car as my three children loved it when they where young and what a brilliant buy you get a lovely book plus an audio CD to listen to ,all the poems are read by Michael Rosen I am going to buy this again and put it away till a birthday appears!! amazing value my grandson loves it and we now know some of the poems off by heart and say them along with Mr Rosen I recommend anyone to buy this its fabulous..