Profile for gordyboy > Reviews

No Matter What
by Debi Gliori
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2016
This review is from: No Matter What (Board book)
Love reading this with my son.

Umbrella Hat - Multi Colours

William Wallace
William Wallace
by Andrew Fisher

3.0 out of 5 stars As dry as a plain cracker., 3 July 2016
This review is from: William Wallace (Paperback)
I purchased this book as I like to read about inspirational people.
What could be more inspirational than a face painted Mel Gibson shouting in a horrendous Scottish accent about freedom?

I was disappointed to find no mention of Mel Gibson in this book.
No action scenes.
No wrenches.
No sex.

There were lots of facts, names, places and dates but no soul.
Apparently there is not much information regarding William Wallace and I am sure the writer is accurate because if this book isn't accurate then what's the point?
I would have preferred a few departures from reality if it meant breathing some life into this barren yarn.

Muscleform 500 g Taurine
Muscleform 500 g Taurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 21 April 2014
I really can't tell how effective this is but used in conjunction with all other supplements I am feeling and looking strong. So I will certainly keep using.

Bulletproof® Upgraded Coffee Beans - 340g
Bulletproof® Upgraded Coffee Beans - 340g

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good but overpriced., 21 April 2014
Sorry MR Asprey, I salute your ideas on diet and have used many of them to great effect, however I definitely feel that you are taking good quality, effective products and slapping a bulletproof label on them to enable you to charge double.
After running out of this coffee very quickly I simply went to ASDA and purchased some coffee beans for a quarter of the price.
I noticed absolutely no difference after making bulletproof coffee with their beans.
Your coffee is tasty and I wish you well (you marketing genius) but I for one will not fall for the hype again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2014 6:56 PM GMT

Best Body Nutrition 500ml MCT Oil 5000
Best Body Nutrition 500ml MCT Oil 5000

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 21 April 2014
I heard about this stuff from bulletproof executive and I use this in bulletproof coffee.
If this oil is used correctly you will receive a noticeable boost in energy and weight loss.
I am not sure how effective it is on its own though.

Good product, good price and I would certainly order again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 3:10 PM BST

Adagio for Strings op.11
Adagio for Strings op.11

5.0 out of 5 stars classical newby, 7 May 2012
I have no interest in this type of music but as I age I want to try new experiences (radio 1 just doesn't cut it anymore).
I actually really enjoyed it.

Over and Over (Craig Groove Sweat Mix) [feat. Tim McGraw] [Explicit]
Over and Over (Craig Groove Sweat Mix) [feat. Tim McGraw] [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Well at least my wife loves it., 7 Jun. 2011
Personally I think this song sucks. My wife loves it though so if I don't give it a 5 she will kick my butt.

iolo System Mechanic Professional 10 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
iolo System Mechanic Professional 10 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst software ever, disgusted., 7 Jun. 2011
I was promised in the blurb increased speeds of up to 300%. It has actually slowed my laptop by about 300%. I checked the reviews on amazon that raved about this 'product' and they were great so I purchased it. After becoming more disheartened I researched elsewhere then found the hundreds of abysmal reviews (did IOLO write every single amazon review themselves? My pc boots up much more slowly, everything runs more slowly, I cant find any decent support, their back up and advice is an absolute p**s take.
Please please don't by this piece of old crap. I am looking into how to get a refund but surprise surprise there is no one to contact for said refund. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED.
BTW I have learned to not just listen to Amazon reviews please give your product choice a 'google' before taking the plunge, I wish I had.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2011 4:15 PM BST