Profile for Roger > Reviews

Content by Roger

Roger "gadget fan" (Warwickshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bluetooth Speaker, 6 Watt Wireless Portable Travel Speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Nokia etc (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one to buy, 17 Nov. 2014
Quick delivery. Great price for an impressive speaker. It's surprisingly loud for a small item. Have connected to iphone using Bluetooth and cable. No issues to report. Recommended!

Disney Minnie Mouse Upholstered Chair
Disney Minnie Mouse Upholstered Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars She uses it like I use my sofa, 24 July 2014
Bought this for my 18m old when she was 1year old. She uses it like I use my sofa. Looks really cute. Perfect for when their too little to climb onto te big sofa.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No blown fuses and good looking piece of kit, 24 July 2014
I now have a satnav, DVR recorder, fm transmitter and mobile phone all charging at the same time. This splitter means I can use them all at the same time rather than rotating every 15 minutes. Have been using for 3 weeks now. No blown fuses and good looking piece of kit. Does what it says. An excellent choice.

DOD LS300W Car Dashboard Camera Full HD 1080p Advanced WDR Super Night Vision 2.7 Inch LCD 140 Degree Lens G-sensor Motion Detection

5.0 out of 5 stars very good suction mount and comes with HDMI cable to plug ..., 24 July 2014
Just started driving lorries for a living. First thing you notice is how car drivers don't understand how hard it is to stop a fully loaded lorry when you dive in front and pinch their braking distance. Immediately I went out and after some research I bought the LS300W. It's impressive! Smaller and lighter than a mobile phone, very good suction mount and comes with HDMI cable to plug straight into tv at home. Picture and sound quality just amazing. I use 720p setting to match my tv and 3 minute loops. Can easily catch number plates and road signs while in motion. Starts itself whenever there is power. Turns off itself after a few seconds of non power. Internal battery life only a few minutes. I'm using a class 10 microSD 32 gb card which is huge. As yet in 2nd week still not overwriting so plenty of space. Easy to transfer 4 minute files onto a computer. I've seen the night footage too and the wide angle is also really useful. Drivers beware, you're on camera! Really pleased with this gadget. Also helps you calm your own driving style

Licensed Range Rover Evoque 12v Electric Ride on Toy Car - Green - New
Licensed Range Rover Evoque 12v Electric Ride on Toy Car - Green - New

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with my purchase, 24 July 2014
If you want to be the hot topic in your local park, then this is the car to buy. Bought for my 18m old. It took an hour to assemble, 15hrs to charge and off we went. I get to use the remote control. We took it through a park and everyone stopped to stare or make comment about who was steering the car. Toddler is strapped in and just enjoys te ride. We only use lie speed (normal walking pace). High speed a bit quick for her yet. Has a working horn, headlights and indicators. Talk about show off. Really pleased with my purchase. Please note this is a BIG car. Too tall for my 600L boot, so goes on back seat. Charger faile on 2nd use but replaced by seller immediately and now fine.

BLACK+DECKER DV7210N Cyclonic Action Dustbuster Hand Vacuum, 7.2 V
BLACK+DECKER DV7210N Cyclonic Action Dustbuster Hand Vacuum, 7.2 V

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this gadget, 24 July 2014
I absolutely love this gadget. Even my wife thinks it's great. We have a typical mucky toddler who discards unwanted food on the floor and sometimes stamps on it for good measure. This DustBuster is so handy. No leads. Just push the bottom and vac away. Not yet had the battery die as we use it in short bursts. Very good suction for its size. Easy to empty and recharge. Good looking item. Well worth the money. Even used to clean car.

Araldite 15ml Extra Strong Rapid Adhesive in Tube Pack (Set of 2)
Araldite 15ml Extra Strong Rapid Adhesive in Tube Pack (Set of 2)
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's worked just fine. Mirror still on car 4 weeks later, 24 July 2014
Bought it to reattach a wing mirror back onto the car. It's worked just fine. Mirror still on car 4 weeks later.

Yuasa NP2.1-12 - Valve regulated lead acid
Yuasa NP2.1-12 - Valve regulated lead acid
Offered by Premier Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
When house alarm failed I needed a replacement battery. This was just the job. No complaints

Coolrideplates® 15cm x 4cm Kids Personalised Number Plates (x2, 1 front & 1 rear) Self-Adhesive Stickers For Ride-on Cars, Bikes, Bedroom Doors... *SIMPLY ADD A GIFT MESSAGE WITH THE NAME REQUIRED WHEN ORDERING*
Offered by Coolrideplates

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent finishing touch, 24 July 2014
Bought these to go on my daughters rmote controlled ride on Range Rover Evoque. An excellent finishing touch. Nice and sticky. Ordered the required size and no issues to report.

Hama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras
Hama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras
Offered by TapeCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for attaching a baby monitor, 19 Feb. 2013
I spent good money on a decent baby monitor but wanted to be able to place it somewhere higher up for a better view on the parent video unit. So i bought this tripod. Ive been using it for a few days now and it is exactly what i wanted. The tripod is lightweight but sturdy enough. I guess it could be too light if used outdoors in windy conditions but there is a hook under the central pole for attaching a heavy weight. The legs are adjustable in 3 sections, the top has pan, tilt, rotate. The maximum height is 1.7 metres. It comes with its own carry case. I'm more than satisfed with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4