Profile for michellew > Reviews

Content by michellew

michellew

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
EKIND Plastic Squeeze Transfer Pipettes Suitable for Chocolate, Cupcakes, Strawberries, Ice Cream, Cakes, Children's Painting, Kitchen (4ml, Pack of 50)
Offered by EKind-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 May 2017
Works perfectly, second time I've bought them. Cannot complain

Bones - Season 10 [DVD]
Bones - Season 10 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Boreanaz

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a big bones fan and this season did not disappoint, 17 April 2017
This review is from: Bones - Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
I'm a big bones fan and this season did not disappoint

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Season 5 - Complete [2003] [DVD]
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - Season 5 - Complete [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Meloni

5.0 out of 5 stars Law and Order, 14 Dec. 2015
Ordered seasons 1-6 as a christmas present for my daughter, excellent price, arrived quickly the packaging was excellent and the products arrived in mint condition, no compliants very happy.

Gadget Giant® Alcatel Pixi 3 4.5 Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Book Style with Retractable Stylus Pen - Purple
Offered by Gadget Giant

4.0 out of 5 stars Mobile cases, 14 Dec. 2015
Happy to have such a handy cover for my phone as i wasn't able to get one on the high street. Excellent price, arrived quickly only issue is that the cut out for the buttons doesn't quite line up but otherwise very good for the price. Bought a purple and red one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adele 25, 14 Dec. 2015
This review is from: 25 (Audio CD)
Bought this as a birthday present for my husband, excellent packaging and good value for money.can't wait to give it to him.

Converse Optical White High Tops - 6 UK
Converse Optical White High Tops - 6 UK
Offered by PKP Footwear
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars converse high tops, 14 Dec. 2015
Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter, exactly what she wanted, great price, excellent authentic packaging. Best of all arrived earlier than expected, will definitely order from this seller again.

Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque I Smile Because You're My Sister
Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque I Smile Because You're My Sister
Offered by GIGGLEWICK GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars love this plaque and i know it will make her ..., 18 May 2015
bought as a gift for my sister, love this plaque and i know it will make her smile, arrived early great condition good price love it!!!

Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque I Smile Because You're My Brother
Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque I Smile Because You're My Brother
Offered by GIGGLEWICK GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars love this plaque, 18 May 2015
love this plaque, very funny arrived quickly and in good condition bought for my brother as a thank you gift for my wedding

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice wicker baskets would say there more a small rather ..., 18 May 2015
Nice wicker baskets would say there more a small rather than a medium but they will do for giving out the wedding favors

1 metre trim of Royal Blue luxury Double Faced Satin Ribbon 25mm wide
1 metre trim of Royal Blue luxury Double Faced Satin Ribbon 25mm wide
Offered by Ashprintlondonltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice blue satin ribbon to put on my favor baskets ..., 18 May 2015
Nice blue satin ribbon to put on my favor baskets for my wedding reception. it arrived in good condition folded not on the reel but ok.good price and very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6