Profile for audrey > Reviews

Content by audrey

audrey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Collection 6 Books Set RRP: £ 45.94 (The Ugly Truth, Dog Days, Do-It-Yourself Book, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw (Wimpy Kid)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid Collection 6 Books Set RRP: £ 45.94 (The Ugly..., 19 May 2013
this was bought as a gift for a 7 year old girl, she loves it and has read two of the books already and we only received it a couple of days ago, i would definitely recommend this book set, it made a sad little girl very happy :-) thank you.

Silver Plated Me & My Brother Photo Frame, gift
Silver Plated Me & My Brother Photo Frame, gift
Offered by OccasionsDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars review of Me & My Brother Photo Frame, gift, 19 May 2013
I haven't used this item yet, its a gift for a child about to have a little brother, so i cant say whether the child the frame until the baby is born.

GUND Big Sister Bear Plush Toy
GUND Big Sister Bear Plush Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars review of Gund 30cm I'm The Big Sister Bear, 19 May 2013
This review is from: GUND Bert Beanbag Plush Toy (Toy)
bear is very small, and not plump like it looks in the picture, I wouldn't think its worth the money, but I couldn't find a better one online. its for a 7 year old child about to become a big sister, so I cant really say whether she likes or not until the baby is born.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3