Profile for Morvenist > Reviews

Content by Morvenist

Morvenist "Morvenist" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Skechers Shape Ups 2.0 Perfect Comfort, Women's Fitness Shoes, Black (Black), 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Jan. 2016
These are the comfiest shoes I have ever encountered. I had a black and white pair of these I bought 8 years ago, which now have a bit of wear and tear so I decided to replace them. These are an updated version as they look and feel much better than the old ones. I have pain in my knees and feet from years of dancing and walking in skyscraper heels (I'm a shortarse) and these are the only shoes I can wear with no pain as even flats don't work as you still have to bend your toes - and thsey still give a little height!

Get Him To Greek [Explicit] [Soundtrack]
Get Him To Greek [Explicit] [Soundtrack]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2015
Spent 6 months worshipping Russell and wishing he would sing - then I discovered this!

Bluetooth Headphones: Headset Wireless Foldable Folding Stereo Earphones with Noise Cancelation Microphone & Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Cell Phones iPhone 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, iPod Touch, iPad Air, 5, 4, 3, 2, Retina Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 2, 3, Tab 3 and more Smartphones and Tablets
Offered by Long Run Technologies UK

1.0 out of 5 stars ... my old one for my phone and have a better sound quality, 30 Aug. 2015
Bought it thinking it would replace my old one for my phone and have a better sound quality. Didn't pair with my phone or my son's. Paired with my old phone but then discovered the sound quality was rubbish so all the good reviews on here must have been written by people with no feeling for music. Useless.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2015 1:00 PM BST

Round Chrome Toilet Seat Hinge Pack
Round Chrome Toilet Seat Hinge Pack
Offered by Bargin Billies

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit. Had to throw away and go buy ..., 30 Aug. 2015
Didn't fit. Had to throw away and go buy a new toilet seat. Rubbish.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2015 8:46 AM BST

Get The Job You Really Want
Get The Job You Really Want

5.0 out of 5 stars I read this when I had been to four unsuccessful ..., 14 Jan. 2015
I read this when I had been to four unsuccessful interviews after relocating and was having trouble getting feedback to see why I had not acquired the post. During the interview I went to after reading this, I took James Caan's advice and became more proactive in asking questions, which seemed to work against me, as one of the panel indignantly asked me, "Who is interviewing who here?" Mortified, I considered writing to James to complain after receiving my rejection letter, while ringing the employers repeatedly to try to get feedback. Then on Xmas Day, I received a letter offering me the job!

Regatta Women's Pack It Waterproof Over Trousers - Midnight, Medium
Regatta Women's Pack It Waterproof Over Trousers - Midnight, Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm a size 12 and these are too tight. ..., 8 Oct. 2014
I'm a size 12 and these are too tight. I can get them on but have to ride my bike with a strangulated crotch. Haven't been out in heavy rain, as I try to avoid, but if you buy these, get a bigger size.

ASHLEY Spinning Mop Bucket, Red
ASHLEY Spinning Mop Bucket, Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
It's a mop. Don't understand all the excitement about a rotating head, what? I bought it because it's red.

20mm x 10m White Adhesive Waterproof Repair Duck Duct Gaffa Gaffer Cloth Tape
20mm x 10m White Adhesive Waterproof Repair Duck Duct Gaffa Gaffer Cloth Tape

2.0 out of 5 stars Used it to stick an extension cable to the floor ..., 8 Oct. 2014
Used it to stick an extension cable to the floor around the room. Didn't stick. Will have to go round hammering clips now.

Bergner Ceramic Frying Pans Ceramic WOK Ceramic Pan Square Grilling Pans GAS, ELECTRIC, HALOGEN & INDUCTION HOBS NEW (BG-1998  Ceramic WOK Pan with Glass  30cm)
Bergner Ceramic Frying Pans Ceramic WOK Ceramic Pan Square Grilling Pans GAS, ELECTRIC, HALOGEN & INDUCTION HOBS NEW (BG-1998 Ceramic WOK Pan with Glass 30cm)
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Oct. 2014
Big heavy pan, holds enough to feed about 4 people, and a lovely shade of lilac.

Glass Coffee Table Rectangle White Black Red Walnut Legs with Chrome Modern New (Red)
Offered by Limitless Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fantastic, is roomy and sturdy, 3 Oct. 2014
Looks fantastic, is roomy and sturdy, and the red colour is richer than in the picture. Brilliant for the price, better than I expected, and easily put together.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4