Profile for Melodie Carroll > Reviews

Pure Joy: Bible Reading Plan & Journal
Pure Joy: Bible Reading Plan & Journal
by Rachel Wojo

5.0 out of 5 stars A God Send, 1 Feb. 2017
This study came just at the right time, God's perfect timing. I am in the middle of a big, unplanned, sudden move from the UK back to the states with my family (my husband and 3 boys) and this study has helped me see joy in everyday moments. It has been a God send and has helped this momma in ways that words can not even express.

Contever 1Pair 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings Triple Stars
Contever 1Pair 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings Triple Stars
Offered by continu218

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 29 Nov. 2016
Cute earrings, have worn them almost everyday since they arrived. Have had many compliments on them.

Sanwood Fashion Multi-Layers Rhinestones Faux Leather Wrap Bangle Bracelet (Black)
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 29 Nov. 2016
They came before the expected date which was great since I had a dinner to go to! I have worn them many times and have loads of compliments! They are great wrap bracelets!

G4RCE New Multi-function Double Microwave Oven Stand Shelf Side Organizer Storage Unit Rack With Hanging Hook Keep Your Kitchen Tidy UK
Offered by Mr Caller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2016
Looks great in my kitchen and really helps keep it organised.

Stationary KC4306, 159gm, 1000 Cloakroom and Raffle Tickets (One Pack)
Stationary KC4306, 159gm, 1000 Cloakroom and Raffle Tickets (One Pack)
Offered by SOC ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2016
This will work perfect for our football fundraiser.

The Chronicles of Narnia Colouring Book (The Chronicles of Narnia)
The Chronicles of Narnia Colouring Book (The Chronicles of Narnia)
by C. S. Lewis

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 May 2016
I thought it would have better pages to colour but was very disappointed with this book.

Football Fundraising Cards, 80 Team (Pack 25)
Football Fundraising Cards, 80 Team (Pack 25)
Offered by Thomas & Anca Club Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2016
These will work perfect for our football fundraiser.

The Well-Versed Family - Second Edition: Raising Kids of Faith through Scripture Memory
by Caroline Boykin

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 24 Oct. 2015
This was truly an AMAZING book, if I could give it 10 stars I would. I bought this book a few weeks back was not able to start it until this week. I read it in 3 days, I could not put it down! I started a verse with my boys on day 2 of reading and they are loving it! Just a little a day everyday and they are asking for more. Can't wait yo retread it and recommend it to other families!

Women's Wax Cotton Jacket, Khaki, Size 8 to 16 (UK - 10, Khaki)
Women's Wax Cotton Jacket, Khaki, Size 8 to 16 (UK - 10, Khaki)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jacket and have gotten many compliments on it, 19 Oct. 2015
I love this jacket and have gotten many compliments on it. The first time I wore it it was a little stiff but is fine now! Great colour and fit.

LEGO Super Heroes 76000: Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze
LEGO Super Heroes 76000: Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze
Offered by OSR GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Set, 25 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my son's 9th birthday, he loved putting it together. It was also delivered on schedule which is great for any present!

Page: 1 | 2